The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Love my 2010s. And still no paint chipping. But my Laser Blues.... :smh:
20190920_154804.jpg

Laser Blues became my designated yard work shoe due to all the chipping. The uppers were damn near flawless but the midsole looked like a shoe that had been worn daily for 10+ years. Damn shame. :smh:

We need a proper retro ASAP.

I didn’t know that many people were feeling these. They've sold out of larger sizes over here. I was hoping that some more 90s would come out and then use my birthday discount code to possibly get these and a couple more.

Looks like they restocked now.

For what it’s worth, ordered the Premium NBY 90 on June 30th and got shipping conf yesterday. Gonna take like a week to get here but not bad production time. My Levi’s were fairly quick like that as well

Tried to cop the light blue EE shorts today. Of course sold out at checkout. So frustrating, no way I am paying resale for the basic ones. Maybe the Persian rug or snake skin ones

yeah I’ve said it in the JE thread. I like EE shorts a lot but they are stupid expensive for what you actually get. They are one ply mesh shorts. it’s hard to rationalize paying retail better yet anything above that. But they seem to be getting harder and harder to obtain

Could the right hand ones be attained by using the advanced customization program? I'm still wondering as I'm yet to subscribe to it.

1594476411432.png

Those are a tweaked version of the seattle seahawks. I'm highly doubtful that the website will let me lay my hands on the middle stitching but I would appreciate a lil background from you.

I noticed that on NDC EU orange already disappeared on quite a few parts. There were more options available in the beginning.

That's annoying. The colours need to be more balanced. Even just making the NA script on heel tab orange and swapping the air unit would be enough.

Found in storage clean-out: DS 2006 marble pack

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_105447416_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200702_105447416_HDR.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20200702_104857786.jpg
    IMG_20200702_104857786.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom