The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just bought my first pair of AM90’s since 2010 infrareds that I ended up getting rid of (dummy)
getting back into JB and Air Max is troubling for the bank account lol

Anyways, I got neon and royal blue AM90’s, are the royal blues worth keeping with those laser blues coming out?

My local FTL had NRG’s out in the floor today. May end up getting them. Not sure about the print on the tongue though.

Just bought my first pair of AM90’s since 2010 infrareds that I ended up getting rid of (dummy)
getting back into JB and Air Max is troubling for the bank account lol

Anyways, I got neon and royal blue AM90’s, are the royal blues worth keeping with those laser blues coming out?

My local FTL had NRG’s out in the floor today. May end up getting them. Not sure about the print on the tongue though.
keep them : 2020 releases are going to be very wanted in the future. money is just money.
i for one love them royals ,even more now than at release.

Maybe I’m the minority ... but leather toe air maxes are trash 🤷🏽‍♂️None of the ones posted on the previous page appeal. Hoping to cop the laser blues SNKRS.
Ya. I owned the 2007ish Glow In The Dark 90s and they had leather toes. Have those I said never again. Imo just terribly uncomfortable.

^ yea I’ve been seeing a wave of Volt 90’s on eBay from the outlets, all w/ no box top

trying to find a pair for the low though as these would serve as beaters

I’ll keep Royals as beaters.

On the fence with these Denham AM90’s. I feel it’ll be hard getting these and the 95’s since they release same day smh

^ yea I’ve been seeing a wave of Volt 90’s on eBay from the outlets, all w/ no box top

trying to find a pair for the low though as these would serve as beaters
All the pairs I saw didn’t have the tops off yet as they weren’t on the hash wall yet.

Todays mail call.

2020-09-21_05-41-38.jpg

So I picked up my NRG"s from WSS today only to find out they didn't come in the special box like the Air Force 1's... Im kinda upset, I was looking forward to adding that box to the collection.. Oh well, the shoes are DOPE tho... a nice addition to the collection..

Back
Top Bottom