The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Do u guys think the laser blue and eggplants will make it to sale or sell out for $140 in the US?
I wouldn’t chance it.. I think they’ll be an easy cop but won’t stay around for too long

I was planning on skipping the SNKRS release to pick up in store but idek if stores are going to get them.. these days footstore employees know nothing unless it’s a Jordan release

im actually going to try for the denhams...im really feeling the contrast in denim on the mudguard and the hints of khaki. if anything they would be a dope shoe to custom too

So to my US guys, how many of y’all got your timers set for Friday @ 2:50am for these Denhams? Lol

im actually going to try for the denhams...im really feeling the contrast in denim on the mudguard and the hints of khaki. if anything they would be a dope shoe to custom too
those are next to impossible. very limited. purchasing the new x box is a breeze in comparison.
but still a lot of us will try to get one :lol: one xbox and one Denham that is:lol::lol:

Last edited:
SNS x adidas GT “London”
Color: Yellow/Legend Marine-Scarlet
Style Code: FW5042
Release Date: September 26, 2020
Price: $110
1600783634634.png

Looks like the recycle pack 90s are excluded from discount on NDC. I probably would have copped if they let me use a 20% off code.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom