The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

As far as Jordans go the pandemic + The Last Dance doc made every Jordan start selling out. I could see and eventual sellout for the metallic purple 4s but the rate they flew each time is absurd. And you’re right that a lot of shoes that have no business being hard to get are just that. Yay.
FACTS

Toddler radient reds arrive from Nike today. The grey overlapping part on the toebox doesn't match on either shoe and there's looks like a razor blade cut on the grey part by where your big toe would be. Bad quality, but who cares, the little one will destroy them anyway.

Toddler radient reds arrive from Nike today. The grey overlapping part on the toebox doesn't match on either shoe and there's looks like a razor blade cut on the grey part by where your big toe would be. Bad quality, but who cares, the little one will destroy them anyway.
Toddler or gs?

IMG_7794.jpg
IMG_7796.jpg
IMG_7795.jpg

I think the reason why I’ll be returning the Orange Recrafts is because the overlay and swoosh are almost the exact shade of grey. If the swoosh was significantly darker I’d keep them.

That part def stands out to me and is not a good look. The variation in shades of grey on the Radiants looks so good/so much better.

They do the 90's dirty in that sneakerfreaker book. They put pages of pictures of classic AM1 models but only do the varieties of infrared we've had throughout the years. It would have been nice to have had some diversity for those who have had the classics and those who want to learn.

True. I'd also would want more info and pics of early 2000's models. In fact I'd want the same sized book but with nothing but Nike shoes from 1985 - 2005.

I think the reason why I’ll be returning the Orange Recrafts is because the overlay and swoosh are almost the exact shade of grey. If the swoosh was significantly darker I’d keep them.

That's kinda what was bugging me, too. I didn't like the blending of the overlay and the Swoosh and I know some people said there's no difference in the grey on the overlay between the orange pair and the other recrafted pairs that came in the same colorblocking, but it was definitely recognizable for me at least.

What size would a 1 year old wear? I wanna buy a pair for my buddies newborn but I haven't purchased kids shoes before.

What size would a 1 year old wear? I wanna buy a pair for my buddies newborn but I haven't purchased kids shoes before.

honestly dude - that’s literally like asking the question, “what size does a 30 year old wear?”

kids are also humans that grow...

just ask your buddy. There’s absolutely no sense in guessing as that’ll just lead to wasted dollars.

Every kid is going to vary but as soon as both my kids turned one, they were wearing 4C

Heads up, they’re still growing so they may get very limited wear on them, 5C wouldn’t hurt because it’ll give more wiggle room for that growth and extend the number of times they’re worn

By the time my son was walking he was a little over a year old and the 5c's barely fit him. He was in 6c's for a few months but the last year hes been steady in a 7c. Gonna grab a couple dif sizes of infrareds for him so hes stocked up for a couple years. Its tough though, hes already pretty hard on them and it doesnt help that his mom likes to "just stop by the park" in all his jordans lol

Back
Top Bottom