The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone from EU, has your Infra order shipped from offspring yet?
Mine arrived on Tuesday. I’m in London. Not sure if that makes a difference. A friend of mine never received confirmation but the money was taken. I think he got in touch with them and it is sorted. I’d say do the same, contact them through IG/Twitter maybe

My pair cam in. Super happy although there are som slight flaws on the right shoes toe box. Wearing them indoors all week.
IMG_8123.JPG

My first three infra, also a few og VS retro pics to show how close they have come.
Very happy indeed
DSC_0785.JPG
DSC_0781.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG

Is the air pocket on that OG popped? Looks so narrow. 2020 pair really is fantastic! Using all my will power to not double up as my collection is too large for that to make any sense....Staying strong so far with like 10 opportunities to cop at retail....heh.

Is the air pocket on that OG popped? Looks so narrow. 2020 pair really is fantastic! Using all my will power to not double up as my collection is too large for that to make any sense....Staying strong so far with like 10 opportunities to cop at retail....heh.
they did not use the same airbag .
I have 3 og pairs and they are all narrower but one of them more so than another.
I can't say if the airbag is actualy popped on any of them but let's see how well the 2020's look in 2050,cause that's how old these are right now.
only bought 3 pair for now , and am containing myself not to buy any more right now

only bought 3 pair for now , and am containing myself not to buy any more right now
I need to stop looking at pictures of them, and staring at my own pairs LOL. It makes we want to just keep buying them before it's too late. Infrareds done in this shape and this well are like the Concords to me: there's very few other shoes that have the same eye appeal when they're fresh and pristine. I have more than enough shoes X2 as is, but these are and will actually be worn loads of days. Same with my SB Trainer 1s that I went berserk on. Most shoes I have multiples of, I probably didn't need to do that with. But a few pairs, like these, silver bullet 97s, and AT1s, I can almost never have enough of.

I need to stop looking at pictures of them, and staring at my own pairs LOL. It makes we want to just keep buying them before it's too late. Infrareds done in this shape and this well are like the Concords to me: there's very few other shoes that have the same eye appeal when they're fresh and pristine. I have more than enough shoes X2 as is, but these are and will actually be worn loads of days. Same with my SB Trainer 1s that I went berserk on. Most shoes I have multiples of, I probably didn't need to do that with. But a few pairs, like these, silver bullet 97s, and AT1s, I can almost never have enough of.
That’s exactly how I feel. I bought so many damn concords I’m embarrassed to say. And same with these. I bought a boat load. 🥴🥴

That’s exactly how I feel. I bought so many damn concords I’m embarrassed to say. And same with these. I bought a boat load. 🥴🥴
:lol:The difference with these, though--and with the chlorophyll SB AT1 I bought four of--versus the Concords is, I don't have to convince myself to just throw these on and walk out of the house in them, for any reason or to do anything. My Laser Blues are getting dirtied up, my first pair of infrareds is getting dirtied up, and my first pair of AT1s has been worn a ton already. Concords ... I have four pairs of them and have only worn one pair and only inside. Which is beyond stupid because the reason I bought four was so I could wear them whenever I want without worrying about it. But they just look so damn perfect when in mint condition, I don't even want to get the first pair dirty two years later LOL. Granted, the pandemic has made it easier to just be happy wearing stuff inside, since the grocery store is pretty much the only place I go ...

My infrared pair from Mr Porter was flawless and i think i'm safe to say that i never received any defective shoes from them.
I ordered another pair in same size from them to compare. I wonder if this " high fashion" website have their own QC to accept only flawless items. Probably hard to do with the huge catalogue they are offering but would make sense for a site like Mr Porter tho.

Back
Top Bottom