The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They did a lot of efforts to disgust me from the green
grn.jpg

Air Max 90 'Metallic Gold' Release Date'Metallic Gold' Release Date

Anyone one know what these are called? Found them on Nike Canada's site but they just list them as metallic gold. Personally I think these are fire and hope the bots don't take them all.:emoji_pray:
"Pirate Radio" - the other pair is DD8457-400 , not sure about the white/gold ones though.

In for those St. Patty’s Day joints once they hit the sales rack. They’ll go nicely with the new Celtics earned jersey

Nike, here how to match green and white, select a nice green first, and don't forget : white and green are enough, no need to put trefoils, make your sneakers wearable by all please

how to match.jpg
em.jpg

I did two camo pairs and the quality of the materials is decent ImO, but the build isn’t the greatest.

Speaking of the camo pairs, is anyone having trouble adding camo designs in men sizes to their cart?

I did 2 designs in size 11.5 and I'm getting errors. But if I change it to womens sizes all of them add. If they had a women 13 I would be straight but they dont

Do you own any high tops?
Yea I have a few. I have 2 more 4x4 cases going in to hold 64 pair of AF1 lows and Jordans. Honestly I don't wear Jordans much at all. Well I wear 3s but that's it. Most of them are just pairs I had as a kid so I wanted them again. All of this is still looking for a home. I have more Air Max in storage but I think I have enough out now to find something daily lol.

20210109_175056.jpg

Others were posting recent pick ups recently so here's some of mine. Work in progress, but current am90 rotation here. I'll take some better pics when it's done.

20210109_175014.jpg
you got an amazing am1 collection ,not even the green and purple patta's are missing!
Love what you have done here with the triple stacked 4x4's ,it works perfectly and doesn't look crowded or messy at all.
thanks for sharing and letting us enjoy this sneaker'rama .

you got an amazing am1 collection ,not even the green and purple patta's are missing!
Love what you have done here with the triple stacked 4x4's ,it works perfectly and doesn't look crowded or messy at all.
thanks for sharing and letting us enjoy this sneaker'rama .
Appreciate it. I had 2 of these cases in our old house and wanted to expand. They are from Ikea. I was in the process of having custom shelves designed by the guy that did our closets and he saw my old cases and suggested we build off that for like 1/3 of the price. Each case is about $120 iirc and then the metal shelves are like $7 each so they are roughly $220 all in for a 4x4 case that now holds 32 pairs. Its 6 of those and he charged me $500 to install and mount it all to the wall so all in it was only about $2k. I have more stuff being done like trim being build around it tk make it look more built in but that's just being extra.

Back
Top Bottom