The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Joined Aug 13, 2020
Others were posting recent pick ups recently so here's some of mine. Work in progress, but current am90 rotation here. I'll take some better pics when it's done.

20210109_175014.jpg
you got an amazing am1 collection ,not even the green and purple patta's are missing!
Love what you have done here with the triple stacked 4x4's ,it works perfectly and doesn't look crowded or messy at all.
thanks for sharing and letting us enjoy this sneaker'rama .

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
you got an amazing am1 collection ,not even the green and purple patta's are missing!
Love what you have done here with the triple stacked 4x4's ,it works perfectly and doesn't look crowded or messy at all.
thanks for sharing and letting us enjoy this sneaker'rama .
Appreciate it. I had 2 of these cases in our old house and wanted to expand. They are from Ikea. I was in the process of having custom shelves designed by the guy that did our closets and he saw my old cases and suggested we build off that for like 1/3 of the price. Each case is about $120 iirc and then the metal shelves are like $7 each so they are roughly $220 all in for a 4x4 case that now holds 32 pairs. Its 6 of those and he charged me $500 to install and mount it all to the wall so all in it was only about $2k. I have more stuff being done like trim being build around it tk make it look more built in but that's just being extra.

Joined Aug 8, 2020
Appreciate it. I had 2 of these cases in our old house and wanted to expand. They are from Ikea. I was in the process of having custom shelves designed by the guy that did our closets and he saw my old cases and suggested we build off that for like 1/3 of the price. Each case is about $120 iirc and then the metal shelves are like $7 each so they are roughly $220 all in for a 4x4 case that now holds 32 pairs. Its 6 of those and he charged me $500 to install and mount it all to the wall so all in it was only about $2k. I have more stuff being done like trim being build around it tk make it look more built in but that's just being extra.
Your collection is literally like a piece of art for your house.

Joined Aug 13, 2020
What is this person’s IG? This is nice. Has anyone painted their swoosh? If so, what have you used? Thanks in advance.
Instagram would be my guess and I use angelus paint for those kind of things but there are a few others equally good.
they got for example premixed infrared paint or dye for your suede and lots of usefull stuff like paint additives for plastic or even mesh .

edit: I misread the first question ,you already knew that ,obviously.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now