The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

IMG_20220517_153441046_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220517_153518218_HDR.jpg

Okay.....I will definitely hit up Nordstrom's to complete the order through their CS. Thanks for the info regarding that.....sorry that your package got lost, but I am glad that you were able to reorder them and not have them delivered by CDL.

ITA with you on them getting rid of CDL because they truly do not give a poop about the packages that they are delivering. I just got lucky that whoever in my neighborhood that received my package came to my house and dropped it off.

How's OnTrac? I just ordered multiples from Nordstrom.

Consolation from taking my sweet time deciding on them ashen slates until it sold out on my size. Didn't know they were only on fnl/jd and nordstrom.

I actually got lucky other day after finding out FNL sold out and randomly found bigger sizes on Nordstrom after they sold out too early in the AM.

Are the lemon drops available retail anywhere still? Size 12? I checked the major sites and didn't see anything but thought I would see if anyone is aware of anything.

Are the lemon drops available retail anywhere still? Size 12? I checked the major sites and didn't see anything but thought I would see if anyone is aware of anything.
Looks to be available here.

Back
Top Bottom