The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Eggplants 🍆 today for work. AM3s so comfy even now.

20230126_114351.jpg

I like that build (have turqs & volts) better than the IIIs. If IRs would've had that build they would have been perfect.

IIIs feel bulky to me. And despite the nice cw of Eggplants, shoe feels cheapish overall. Fake mesh, flimsy pleather.
Really? One of rare times I’d have to disagree with you my man. I love both builds (although I don’t believe they are drastically different as they were apart of the same run) but the initial “particle grey” re-crafted pairs feels noticeably and obviously *even cheaper than the IIIs if you compare them side by side. IIIs have better materials and just overall better quality. IRs in particular absolutely came out perfect. Probably Nikes best retro of a shoe ever. Not sure what you mean with that take lol.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about this the other day as well. I think my volts look better on foot than my laser blue. The IIIs are indeed bulky in comparison to the og recraft set.

I remember the firestorm when the recrafts first emerged in the skinny boxes all jammed in there and misshapen. Good times

I lost track; what's the diff between the recraft and the IIIs? My brain can unsee how perfect the IIIs are; everything else looks so bad. But the recrafts are good?

nike-air-max-90-white-neutral-green-grey-release-date-1.jpg

nike-air-max-90-white-neutral-green-grey-release-date-2-1024x725.jpg

nike-air-max-90-icons-metallic-silver-release-date-1-1024x725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom