The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

lol if you gonna wait a couple of weeks, they might drop in the US

but it doesnt matter anymore for you, since you already copped them
laugh.gif
I just got an email and confirmation from paypal, they cancelled my order because they cannot ship to POBOX which we use here in UAE

Oh well ill wait for the USA release then

Need the bleached denims next week. Hope theyre everywhere and easy to get. maybe even use a discount code on FL :smile:

You dudes giving kanye too much credit. The internet and social media has popularized sneaker culture.

Red shoes have been around before kanye. The Indy pack just popularized monotone shoes since Nike didn't have any appealing shoes that were just one color apart from all white or all black

Hey guys , quick question on the fit. If I'm an 11 in AirMax 1 , do these fit the same ?

You dudes giving kanye too much credit. The internet and social media has popularized sneaker culture.

Red shoes have been around before kanye. The Indy pack just popularized monotone shoes since Nike didn't have any appealing shoes that were just one color apart from all white or all black

But weren't those sitting on shelved before Ye was spotted with them on? :nerd:

But weren't those sitting on shelved before Ye was spotted with them on?
nerd.gif
yes, i remember seeing all 3 colorways sitting in the nike store in liverpool

Back
Top Bottom