The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sucks, I didn't even see a size 6 of the camo pack on any US sites...
thats because no US retailer got them to my understanding it was only 8 and up. The small sizes you see came from overseas. When RIF LA initially dropped them there were small sizes. My girl wants a pair and I had brought her with to the US drop but no dice, ill get hers in due time

You know it. Looking back on the thread and seeing how you described yourself I think we actually spoke(If you are lightskinned)
I'm white lol. I was wearing a red jacket, old man style nbs and a black hat, and u?

To those on the hunt for the Tiger Camos, make offers,  I just got my buddy a 10.5 for $225 Shipped,  off the bay.  other offers that got accpted ($250/$235)

Most BIN prices are too high and it seems ppl aren't really moving them,  anything under $280 is very possible, but I bet in 2 years these will sell for over $400

To those on the hunt for the Tiger Camos, make offers,  I just got my buddy a 10.5 for $225 Shipped,  off the bay.  other offers that got accpted ($250/$235)

Most BIN prices are too high and it seems ppl aren't really moving them,  anything under $280 is very possible, but I bet in 2 years these will sell for over $400
cool its lowball time, just copy and paste your offer to 10 different sellers

then wait till 1 of them reply and agree with your offer, love this s**t 
tongue.gif

I wonder if they would do the same for the duck camos. Those seem to be the more coveted pair.

me either, and that's my size too
Kicks Crew has a pair for $300
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ruh roh

thats because no US retailer got them to my understanding it was only 8 and up. The small sizes you see came from overseas. When RIF LA initially dropped them there were small sizes. My girl wants a pair and I had brought her with to the US drop but no dice, ill get hers in due time
true...i'll be on the lookout for smaller sizes for yall

I'm white lol. I was wearing a red jacket, old man style nbs and a black hat, and u?
 Red jacket, blk north face hat, khakis n red mizuno kicks. Yeah we spoke, lol. You seem like a chill dude unlike the rowdy line. 

BTW did your kicks come looking busted? My reds looked worn! Glue stains everywhere, LOTS of dirt on the bottom of the shoe. I didn't check in store. Now I know I should have, smh. 

Nah both am90s I bought looked fine.

And do u remember what we were talking about? My minds blanking out on a person with mizuno kicks. I'll probably remember you if I know what we were talking about

My Atmos Tiger Camo/3M's came in today...The midsole speckle glow is ridiculous! Feel like I could have sized down to an 11 (my AM1 size) but I have a feeling if I would have tried for those I wouldn't have ended up with a pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom