The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

EMs fit TTS for me too. I can prob go half size down if I needed to, but first option would be TTS

which pairs of the sunset pack are you guys getting?  i wanted the 1s and 90s at first, but i think i'm gonna settle for just the 90s only.  

You know I want the 97s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For those of you who have Both the 2010 laser blues and the "OG" laser blues that just released, Which ones would you recommend?

Are you guys talking about the OG Infrareds or the 2010? Cuz the prices for the 2010 Infrareds on eBay are :x . I remember making a wanted listing in the B/S section and someone hit me up to sell me a DS pair for $135 shipped.

Last edited:
Are you guys talking about the OG Infrareds or the 2010? Cuz the prices for the 2010 Infrareds on eBay are :x . I remember making a wanted listing in the B/S section and someone hit me up to sell me a DS pair for $135 shipped.

I was talking about the 2010s. Why how much are you seeing them for?

If you can find a pair of the 05 HOAs go for those instead

since we're on topic of the older releases... why are the 08 am90 premium infrared like 300+ on ebay?  what's a "fair" price for those?

It's funny because I remember when those infrared premiums came out, a lot of people were hating on em and passed, including me lol. Now I wish I snagged a pair at the time

so just because of the extra bumps on the leather part it is that much more?  or is the quality exceptional or something?

im actually really diggin the freddy-krueger-lookin ones
So am I.  Those are my favorite pair out of the 3.     I might cop the other 2 if I can get them on discount for around $70.00-$80.00 bucks later on in the year.  

Back
Top Bottom