The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

im still looking for those tiger in us9.5, if u guys wants to let go. let me know !!

tks

im still looking for those tiger in us9.5, if u guys wants to let go. let me know !!

tks
there are plenty of them on ebay, why dont you gonna take a look there
wink.gif

damn I've been looking for ducks for a good price and everything is like $350+ smh the hunt continues
make offer, not everyone has the luxury of sitting on them until they get the price they are advertising

Tigers more so than ducks fit on the larger side because of the liner. Doesn't warrant a half size down unless you have to have a snug fit.

Has anyone's Infrared Lunars shipped yet? Order confirmation has a expected delivery date of today but no shipment confirmation and when checking my order status through the website its showing as "processing" since Monday.

Has anyone's Infrared Lunars shipped yet? Order confirmation has a expected delivery date of today but no shipment confirmation and when checking my order status through the website its showing as "processing" since Monday.
Mine have shipped. Got tracking info yesterday (UPS 3 day), they'll be arriving Friday...

for those of you looking for duck camos, I just checked craigslist out here in LA and they are numerous listings for them and I am willing to bet it is cheaper than what most are listed for on ebay..

Hope this isnt the case for everyone who hasn't received a shipment confirmation for there Lunars yet.

Last edited:
Tigers more so than ducks fit on the larger side because of the liner. Doesn't warrant a half size down unless you have to have a snug fit.
I wish I went down to an 11 in the Tigers...It's not too bad, but it looks like these shoes are gonna crease like a *****. Won't solve it, but little bit snugger fit might help a bit.

Majestic thanks, i looked through all my tabs yesterday but didn't see anything. Luckily NDC came through for me and I got my confirmation a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Just got a cancellation email from Nike for my Lunar90 
mad.gif

I placed my order on the restock. Anybody else getting cancelled due to stock?

^ I also ordered on the restock and my order got cancelled. I'm kinda bummed cause my size was up there for a while...

My Lunar 90's shipped as of yesterday... Can't wait to finally see these in person.
me neither. hopefully i get them tomorrow. but most likely friday. 

i saw pics Instagram and they look sick. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom