The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

By the way... can anyone that owns KOBE 8's make a Comparison of the Two???

I've got 4 diff. pairs of Kobe 8's, so if they're anything close to those... I'm Satisfied.

It's similar yet different lol. It's cushy and spongy like you would expect from lunarlon. Yet it's on the midsole instead of that chunk inner like the Kobe's. My Kobe's feel more supportive overall and cushy. aside from the annoying tongue but I use them to ball in. The lunar am90s are great for everyday wear, cushiony, but I'm actually wearing my am90 navy's from the Independence Day pack more. Something about that pair is just so comfortable to me.

the AM90 hyperfuse options are already gone long time ago bro, in case you didnt know
wink.gif
i know, my original post was to bring it back... then i read the article.. now all i'm asking for is good shape and colors.

It's similar yet different lol. It's cushy and spongy like you would expect from lunarlon. Yet it's on the midsole instead of that chunk inner like the Kobe's. My Kobe's feel more supportive overall and cushy. aside from the annoying tongue but I use them to ball in. The lunar am90s are great for everyday wear, cushiony, but I'm actually wearing my am90 navy's from the Independence Day pack more. Something about that pair is just so comfortable to me.
Thanks man! Hearing that, I'm Optimistic. These'll definitely be worn casually w/ Sweats/Joggers, Shorts & Chinos.

...no physical activity in these boys, bc that's what my Kobe's are for. Lol

can anybody recommended a good air max 90s color way? I'm not feeling the lunars coming out so any suggestions are welcomed and id prefer them to be retail price thanks fam I just don't know what colorway to pick since there are so many

Anyone know where I can get atmos x nike duck for under 300?? can't find anywhere price are crazy ! 

what should my next air max 90 cop be? Especially under retail would be nice.  Any opinion guys jjust wondering if fam could help out on my decision

Back
Top Bottom