The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

actually i'm quite scared to buy kicks from hong kong website... are u sure theyre legit bros?
then dont buy from them lol
wink.gif

and donate your hard earned salary straight to the resellers
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

im the airmax master here, you think i will buy from a retailer that sells fake shoes ??

Last edited:
So I still didn't buy Independence, because of the ridiculous prices :frown: there is ID optiond and the Gym Red looks like red not burgundy red or sth. This colorway is also on Jordan Future and it looks very similar to red on Independence Hyperfuse. On the other hand, there are some other shoes marked as Gym Red and tone is very dark almost like burgundy. So I cant decide :frown: what do you guys think? All red shoe with red air bubble is very tempting...

Has anyone copped from kicks-crew before? Prices are not cheap but don't seem ridiculous vs previous atmos releases

Tempted to pick these up, will be first atmos AMs for me since the elephant AM1s

KC are legit, I've order from them in the past

So I still didn't buy Independence, because of the ridiculous prices
frown.gif
there is ID optiond and the Gym Red looks like red not burgundy red or sth. This colorway is also on Jordan Future and it looks very similar to red on Independence Hyperfuse. On the other hand, there are some other shoes marked as Gym Red and tone is very dark almost like burgundy. So I cant decide
frown.gif
what do you guys think? All red shoe with red air bubble is very tempting...
  You can always get a full refund if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to so it doesn't hurt to try.

Did the pre order from k-c on the bleached denim 90s. Let's hope I don't regret it, if they do release in the states it won't be for at least a few months from now right?

Did the pre order from k-c on the bleached denim 90s. Let's hope I don't regret it, if they do release in the states it won't be for at least a few months from now right?

Me too, they don't ship till the end of September though.

Has anyone copped from kicks-crew before? Prices are not cheap but don't seem ridiculous vs previous atmos releases

Tempted to pick these up, will be first atmos AMs for me since the elephant AM1s
Kicks Crew sucks balls. Be prepared to pay luxury tax. ******** not only made me pay customs but even though I paid my shipping > they fowarded the shipping cost on to me as well. I had to pay $100 bucks on top of what I paid just to get my shoes. (Kobe ASG 8s).

Paid 230 + 30 dollars shipping =260.  At the end I ended up paying around 360.  Kicks crew didnt give a ****.  Neither did the post office, they said either I sign and write them the check or the shoes are being sent back.  Id stay far away from kicks-crew, so deal at your own risk.

Last edited:

Kicks Crew sucks balls. Be prepared to pay luxury tax. ******** not only made me pay customs but even though I paid my shipping > they fowarded the shipping cost on to me as well. I had to pay $100 bucks on top of what I paid just to get my shoes. (Kobe ASG 8s).

Paid 230 + 30 dollars shipping =260.  At the end I ended up paying around 360.  Kicks crew didnt give a ****.  Neither did the post office, they said either I sign and write them the check or the shoes are being sent back.  Id stay far away from kicks-crew, so deal at your own risk.
Thats not kicks crew. It's US Customs. Once an item declared a certain dollar amount(usually around $200) is passed through our border, it is liable to incur a customs fee.

Last edited:

you just got bad luck imo

ive ordered from them 5-6 times and i never got hit with any custom fees

You think the price is good bro? Very, very tempted to cop them now as I think they'll sell out on general release if previous Atmos releases are anything to go by
260 aint that bad tho, i think that the resell price short after the release will be around the 300-350 i think

Last edited:
Me too, they don't ship till the end of September though.
I was at work so I had to order on my phone, didn't see the sept. 22nd date until after I ordered lol. All Good tho, just hoping we don't get charged for customs. I ordered my tiger camos from kicks crew as well but didn't have to pay any fees.

I've ordered from them numerous times and think I got customs charges once for around £15, I'd recommend them to anybody.

I was at work so I had to order on my phone, didn't see the sept. 22nd date until after I ordered lol. All Good tho, just hoping we don't get charged for customs. I ordered my tiger camos from kicks crew as well but didn't have to pay any fees.

It's just luck of the draw I guess, I've had customs fees once from them but it wasn't much, yeah I think they release at Atmos this weekend.

Maybe they'll ship them out earlier, who knows. I don't think I'd be able to cop any other way than this without paying extortionate prices.

It's just luck of the draw I guess, I've had customs fees once from them but it wasn't much, yeah I think they release at Atmos this weekend.

Maybe they'll ship them out earlier, who knows. I don't think I'd be able to cop any other way than this without paying extortionate prices.
Use
I've ordered them, if the duck and tiger releases are anything to go by then these won't sit around for long.
The
I've ordered from them numerous times and think I got customs charges once for around £15, I'd recommend them to anybody.
"Multi"
Think it's the same material as on the Duck Camo's now to think of it
Button

Back
Top Bottom