The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It's gonna be like the tiger camos. Atmos exclusive but followed by a worldwide release. Not an official collab but they might as well have been

Yea but the tigers never hit finishline or ruvilla or any of the other bigger stores.

dont think they are under the radar 
so now we got price ranges..

discounted

retail

hype price

post-hype price

laugh.gif

how can I tell during the meetup  ? gonna meetup soon for 200...  he also send me picture of the tag 
especially check the mesh on the toebox and the sizetag behind the tongue of course

the authentic HF got a very pointy and sleek toebox and large perforation holes on the mesh

where you can see the socks that you underneath are wearing

and btw why dont you ask for tagged pics with name and date ?? its more reliable imo

200 is a good deal imo, on ebay they go for a lot more from what i have seen

Last edited:
if you read the japanese text carefully it shows that the collab is actually between Atmos and 2 other companies (Herschel and another company) for ONLY the clothing,
NO mention is made of a collab with Nike for the shoes
Good observation.  Either way I'll try to double up on the AM90

no disrespect to anyone liking these, I do too, but I can´t put my mind around how people been calling the bleached denim AF1s last year trash and now are praising these. 

Only thing about the denims, is that off white suede on the toebox and ankle will look Sh***y pretty fast.

Man, I'm super duper late, but when did those independence day hyp 90s go OD in resale? When "that guy" wore them in public?

no disrespect to anyone liking these, I do too, but I can´t put my mind around how people been calling the bleached denim AF1s last year trash and now are praising these. 
repped, i'm one of the few who actually bought denim AF1s and i still feel in them as dope even if they went to outlets... i like em because they have such a 80s/90s look and i just buy shoes that i like, hype is nothing to me... beside this younger ppl don't even know what is a 90's look, and they care only about hype so these AF1 are useless to them, they like the AM90 for the hype tho!

i was regretting not pulling trigger on these on KC before knowing they are releasing on NDC EU, i'll try to cop to match my "useless" AF1! 
laugh.gif

do you know where can i find those atmos shirts apart from em of course guys? 

well for the most part, AF1's are ugly, and AM90's are not..
so naturally, more people will like these..

Exactly! Apples and oranges...it's like saying why didn't you buy that black Toyota Scion but now you want to buy this black Porsche?

Last edited:
AM90>AF1
That is it. AM's are just a better style.
Anyway, hope these release everywhere and we can all get a pair at retail.
Im going into semi shoe retirement after these. Need to start saving $$

Exactly! Apples and oranges...it's like saying why didn't you buy that black Toyota Scion but now you want to buy this black Porsche?

idk about ugly, but most of us do prefer the am90 model over af1s. the same cw wont look as good (or as bad) on different shoes. like lime green on a lambo isnt gonna look the same on a lime green prius :lol:

Back
Top Bottom