The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anybody have paisleys or chevrons on feet pics? Itching to get mine this weekend.

Last edited:
What's the style number for these? I own the black ones and would love to pick these up as well. Thanks in advance
wink.gif
   537384-402

Too many 90s coming out now with infrared. It's like they ran out of ideas

im cool with it. infrareds are my favorite shoe of all time and the different varations have all looked pretty good so far...except for the water resistant crap

Those blue suede air max 90s are looking good.

i remember when they were heavily discounted on fnl. definitely gonna cop this time around.

Anyone cop the burnished 90's? Wondering how quality is. And do y'all think it would get ruined in the snow? (leather noob)

Anyone cop the burnished 90's? Wondering how quality is. And do y'all think it would get ruined in the snow? (leather noob)
Snow brings the Salt Ring on any shoe made of Leather… If your gonna wear them in snow.. might wanna get some KIWI waterproof Stuff to put on the shoe

That's not a air max and that looks like some reflective Fabric??? 

I was talking about the Paisleys
I know but he said based on the material....The volt stussy trainerendor is all 3m fabric, I dont see why the paisley above couldn't be too...I'm not even arguing that it is, but I dont think the materiel is an issue here...

Last edited:

I know but he said based on the material....The volt stussy trainerendor is all 3m fabric, I dont see why the paisley above couldn't be too...I'm not even arguing that it is, but I dont think the materiel is an issue here...
Oh naw… ALL GOOD

I'm just saying it did..at first look

but now it's like a SUIT n TIE pack shoe more or less (the Fabric)

Last edited:
Tight…. 

I tried looking for Bleached Denim Levis or something close to match these… even a Denim shirt for Men 

No Luck yet

My only problem with these is it's tough to match denims...but I guess you figured it out!
they ain't that hard to match, just Dont do too much when trying to coordinate the outfit and you should be fine. Plain white t and almost any pants is more than enough. Now searching for the exact same bleached denim is a little much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom