The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got a 9.5 from my local spot and got a size 10 from ndc might hold on to them or just give them to my cousin

Yeah the ones I listed were more limited, but I clearly remember the 2012s being gone the same day.  And those were more GR than limited.

I guess my point is that the demand for Infrared 90 anything has steadily been growing with every release.  In 2015, a hyped, iconic colorway selling out online isn't that crazy, IMO.  
shut up

"^ strong post to sn ratio. Relax brah....these won't be hard to get."

"Serious question: why wouldn't a chain store do FCFS for these? They're a general release Air Max 90 for pete's sake. Some of you are overthinking this release. These aren't the Corks."

and that's only 2 pages deep in your post history, ol'half glass full/empty type

a good amount of you made people in here not get a hand on a pair of shoes, because they were convinced it wouldnt be sold out
laugh.gif
  Look at you.  

Or you could go a little further in my post history and see this......

those went fast..
nerd.gif
If you're relying on online drops, they're all gonna go fast. The OG 2012s flew online, so I'd expect the same with these. But that's online--go to a local chain store and they'll probably be there long after online stockists sell out. And unless you live in a huge city, I can't see these being gone instore on the 28th.
*sips tea*

If you notice, *most* people getting these in-store are getting them with ease, like I said.  And they will continue to when the restocks inevitably hit.  Just sayin'.

I think you're trying to artificially inflate the hype in here so you can make $40 instead of $25.  
laugh.gif

Went to the mall and the Champs inside said you need to purchase a shirt if you want a pair of Infrareds since they're "limited". Smh... Waiting for the other stores to get their shipment in today where you're not required to buy any other merchandise

Went to the mall and the Champs inside said you need to purchase a shirt if you want a pair of Infrareds since they're "limited". Smh... Waiting for the other stores to get their shipment in today where you're not required to buy any other merchandise

Hate when stores do that. Expect smaller boutiques or Shoe Palaces and Shiekhs but Champs?! Btw, you heard stores are suppose to get their shipments sometime today? lol

Walked in and out easily today at the most hyped sneaker mall in LA Fox Hills. Went to Santa Monica Champs nd got my girl a pair since this is thee only aneaker she would wear :lol:

Women sizes are $125 :smh:

Walked in and out easily today at the most hyped sneaker mall in LA Fox Hills. Went to Santa Monica Champs nd got my girl a pair since this is thee only aneaker she would wear :lol:

How's the womens sizes lookin? I'm tryna gauge if there is a difference between Womens and GS pairs.

Hate when stores do that. Expect smaller boutiques or Shoe Palaces and Shiekhs but Champs?! Btw, you heard stores are suppose to get their shipments sometime today? lol

Yea SP is getting their shipment in this afternoon, just waiting it out. I asked the employee if they were going to do something similar like Champs but he said no.. Hopefully that doesn't change when they come in

[/quote]

How's the womens sizes lookin? I'm tryna gauge if there is a difference between Womens and GS pairs.

I went with a co-worker and she liked the womens fit better than GS. Also the shiny mudguard was horrible, so didnt mind paying the extra.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I went with a co-worker and she liked the womens fit better than GS. Also the shiny mudguard was horrible, so didnt mind paying the extra.

Thanks for the info. Yeah when I got in my car, opened the box to check em out thinking to myself "W T F, why they shiny though?!" That alone throws of the entire shoe for me. Probably gonna return em, don't even want to give em to my girl anymore. lol

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. Yeah when I got in my car, opened the box to check em out thinking to myself "W T F, why they shiny though?!" That alone throws of the entire shoe for me. Probably gonna return em, don't even want to give em to my girl anymore. lol

Yeah guessing Nike had some material they needed to move, because idk wth they were thinking doing that. I would take em back too.

I would call corporate on that store - I'm fairly certain they're not allowed to do that...

That material, shiny as it may be, is some pretty good leather. Smells and feels like one of those high dollar leather purses. I do wish it was a little more on the dull/matte side, but it's pretty good quality (at least on my pair).

Thats BS, I would call/tweet/email them.

Anyone with the 2015 infs early had any midsole paint cracking issues after a few wears yet?

Champs @ Brea Mall SoCal has a few pairs left. I checked out with an 8. The two guys in front of me took a 10.5 & 11

saw them in person today, my coworker copped the last 9.5 at our local champs.

I really hate the shiny leather mudguard, and the mesh looks crappy to me. The back of the tongue not being infrared also threw off the shoe. def passing!

Back
Top Bottom