The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Has anyone ever compared a mens and womens pair at this level before? LOL

I can't jedi mind trick myself into getting a women's pair.  It just feels wrong on so many levels.  Never understood dudes that go far above and beyond to cop a women's pair as a consolidation prize, or to chase certain colorways.  There has to be something different in the shoe itself though?

I can't jedi mind trick myself into getting a women's pair.  It just feels wrong on so many levels.  Never understood dudes that go far above and beyond to cop a women's pair as a consolidation prize, or to chase certain colorways.  There has to be something different in the shoe itself though?
its 0.5 cm longer in the length, thats the difference between mens and wmns sneakers

Sheikh in Plaza Bonita mall had the infrared am 90s in a sz 10 on display and when I asked about other sizes they said it was random and they sold a lot yesterday. I grabbed the last 9.5.

Last edited:

I know the arch support/shape and in sole is different between women's and kids; perhaps the same is true between men's and women's.... I was told this when my wife was looking to buy the much cheaper kids' version of an air max....We were told the support and shape of the insole are different, thus not appropriate for an adult.  

Been debating these for a few days. I just don't know about the $140

ultrabr5.jpg

We were told the support and shape of the insole are different, thus not appropriate for an adult.  

:rolleyes sounds like a sales technique to me, my wife has worn gs nikes and women's pairs and she can't tell the difference. If anything she thinks nikes are un comfortable compared to most of her asics but that's pretty much the truth lol

:rolleyes sounds like a sales technique to me, my wife has worn gs nikes and women's pairs and she can't tell the difference. If anything she thinks nikes are un comfortable compared to most of her asics but that's pretty much the truth lol

Maybe, but I could see and feel it myself. She runs marathons so proper fit is important. Anyway... She bought Brooks instead.

the infrared tone is underwhelming in person but the infs are the infs

they still look nice but don't have that same pop to em

they're still everywhere here, I may buy em soon

That's crazy. In the bay area these are already dried up, no stock to be found anywhere.
If anybody needs a size 11 hit up ShoeBiz and 10.5 at TRUE at Haight street.  Ended getting my pair at TRUE after KicksUSA cancelled my order this morning.

As far as sizing my 2010 pair in size 10 is too small so I went 10.5 in the 2015.  I can't imagine going TTS on these.   Hope this info helps.

Maybe, but I could see and feel it myself. She runs marathons so proper fit is important. Anyway... She bought Brooks instead.

This shoe isn't for comfort by any means. I'm on my feet all day and I wear these strictly for looks, comfort isn't there. Not even a little bit

This shoe isn't for comfort by any means. I'm on my feet all day and I wear these strictly for looks, comfort isn't there. Not even a little bit

Imma have to agree. I wore them for 8 hours at work on release day and my feet were aching after. Not terrible, but if I know imma be walking around for a long time id probably choose to wear something else.

Yes! More eye candy please.

I scooped my pair this morning at Shoe Palace, they only had one size 9. I called a day prior to check. Got to their door 20 mins early and just waited. It all worked out.
They didn't have very many sizes from what I could tell.

They sold out on the SNKRS App in minutes felt like, no luck for me. I didn't even bother with NDC.

After I left Shoe Palace I went to NT in Santa Monica because I had an extra pair of Hares I didn't need. I got down there at about noon. They still had 90s, not sure how many pairs though. They had shirts and hats (which I wasn't expecting), I was hoping for a windrunner. Scooped a very nice Infrared 5 panel though, The quality and detail of the hat is impressive.

I will say this... The quality is excellent on these, a huge step up from the prior retro for sure.

A couple of pics I snapped.

View media item 1554954
View media item 1554952

Hat looks pretty dope...thanks for the pics. Glad you were able to scoop your pair too...love seeing the vets still loving the classics after all these years. :pimp: :pimp:

Classics never die. Always good to see you online Trife. Pm me fam.
xoxo

Back
Top Bottom