The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Ordered my first pair online to be safe, tried the big stores in nj over the weekend and only one had a size 10 left in stock that wasn't an hour+ driving distance. They're out there in ny/nj but not fsr from what I've seen. 2015's are real comfy to me that's why I doubled up.

i had the 2010s and after 2 wears , the infra paint and white paint looked all cracked like a 100 year old painting lol . These 2015s have better shape and better thicker materials than 2010s.

i had the 2010s and after 2 wears , the infra paint and white paint looked all cracked like a 100 year old painting lol . These 2015s have better shape and better thicker materials than 2010s.

They will crack too where on the heel and around the air pocket.

The 2010s had a nice color but the suede and mesh was paper thin , these 2015s are nice and thick. I also have the 2012 hyper fuses infras which those are better than all lol

Eventually? Sure. But I've had a few pairs of AM90 Essentials for a couple of years now that get worn a few times a week. No signs of cracking whatsoever.

If the midsoles on these 2015s are anything like the Essentials (which they appear to be), cracking won't be an issue for awhile.

Eventually? Sure. But I've had a few pairs of AM90 Essentials for a couple of years now that get worn a few times a week. No signs of cracking whatsoever.

If the midsoles on these 2015s are anything like the Essentials (which they appear to be), cracking won't be an issue for awhile.

See I have a blue/grey and white/infrared Eng Mesh and both of those cracked immediately. Currently rocking the blue/white and white/creme Ultra Br's and neither of those have cracked yet but have a few wears on each.

Saw the Infrareds in person finally, not too impressed. Besides the tongue issue did anyone thing it was weird to not have a grey sock liner? 

See I have a blue/grey and white/infrared Eng Mesh and both of those cracked immediately. Currently rocking the blue/white and white/creme Ultra Br's and neither of those have cracked yet but have a few wears on each.

Yeah I think those EMs came out in 2012? I can't remember if they solved the cracking by then, but I'm guessing not.

Ordered my first pair online to be safe, tried the big stores in nj over the weekend and only one had a size 10 left in stock that wasn't an hour+ driving distance. They're out there in ny/nj but not fsr from what I've seen. 2015's are real comfy to me that's why I doubled up.

they sold well on the first day... i had trouble finding my sz 9 on release day but was lucky 1 store by me had it...

been so close to pulling the trigger on a pair of sunsets and laser blues but jordan brand gonna kill my pockets this month

T
Just ordered a pair through NTLV, there doing FCFS and there accepting phone calls now! Go Eat!
Thank you!! I finally got my size 9. And just to be clear, these run TTS right? Oh and i asked, they had one more 9 and a 9.5 still. Thank you again! Lol

which cw you been looking for ???

the holographic cw is not available anymore for retail

only if you wanna pay butt lube prices you can get them
Yea I'm talking about the iridescent/holograpic ones...contemplating pull the trigger on a pair i found for $220!!

Still waiting for my ShoePalace pair to ship.  Ordered Thursday morning - lady on the phone says they'll ship that day (Thursday) - order is still in processing status.

Anyone else still waiting for a shipping confirmation from them?  My card has been charged too.

Still waiting for my ShoePalace pair to ship.  Ordered Thursday morning - lady on the phone says they'll ship that day (Thursday) - order is still in processing status.

Anyone else still waiting for a shipping confirmation from them?  My card has been charged too.

Still waiting on my shipping as well. Giving it until tomorrow then I'm going to call them. Status is processing, card has been charged. I've read that they are known to take a few days to ship.

My FTL pair was shipped today.

Ehhhh, better materials, truer-to-OG materials, bigger air bubble and midsoles that don't crack >>>>> shape and infrared tongue IMO.

I know I ranted on and on about the lack of the infrared tongue, but at least Nike made up for it with the aforementioned positives.

edit: Maybe one day Nike will get everything right.
I won't hold my breath.
I think I prefer the 2010s over the 15s even though the midsoles on mine are cracked to crap after under a dozen wears. The 2015s, upon close inspection, the painted midsole looks just like the 2010s and will probably crack immediately also.

I also noticed that the synthetic suede on the 2010s are much softer. Although the toe shape on the 2015s is rounder from the top view than the 2010s. I do like the OG mesh on the 15s and the leather mudgard is nice, but the synthetic mudgard on the 10s is closer to the OG material. The 2010s just look much closer to the OGs imo so they get my vote even though the midsoles are crap quality.

<2015  2010>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom