The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Woah - $240 on the 'bay. Size will ship to US for approx USD equivalent of $160....
yeah its absurd these sellers think real heads are going to buy into that.  i saw chi  towns the same day they were released (and still available at msrp) for 250.  am 1 the 6's are 500 now.  madiculous.  

Damn bro, you take your suede game WAY too seriously. No one is claiming that it's the finest suede ever produced. Just saying that the suede and the quality of shoe overall is much nicer than most of what you see from Nike, which is a welcome change. It's why people like Modus and I are stoked about them. Have you seen the Curry's in person?
i dont take this too seriously, you guys probably never owned or have seen a well made nike before, i have over the 220+ pairs of sneakers 95% from them are AMs, i have stuff at home from the early 2000s that is made from real suede, tumbled leather and mesh with large perforation holes and not that hard stiff crap that aint even breath, the peeps here are praising the curry 90s into heaven because the cw is a lil bit decent, for the rest i dont see any A1 quality in them, btw dont drag Modus into this he is not a reference to determine of the quality from the shoes are A1

Last edited:

i dont take this too seriously, you guys probably never owned or have seen a well made nike before, i have over the 220+ pairs of sneakers 95% from them are AMs, i have stuff at home from the early 2000s that is made from real suede, tumbled leather and mesh with large perforation holes and not that hard stiff crap that aint even breath, the peeps here are praising the curry 90s into heaven because the cw is a lil bit decent, for the rest i dont see any A1 quality in them, btw dont drag Modus into this he is not a reference to determine of the quality from the shoes are A1
this is what i was tripping about.  am1 currys are so much cleaner in application.  the 90s shouldnt even be called currys.  its like playdoh or legos or some romper room concept.  i think its the red liner and the lower accent yellow that messes me up.  didnt adhere to the curry theme tightly enough for me

Last edited:
[emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji] WOW!!!! Look like somebody got AMD [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] up

Looks like thin cheap synthetic suede on these. I'd be pissed if I paid to have those shipped from overseas if my pair came like this. I'll wait for a US release date so I can inspect the shoe before purchasing. Not a must have shoe for me.

View media item 1852076

Last edited:
nike-air-max-90-ultra-moire-bright-crimson-2.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ultra-moire-bright-crimson-3.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ultra-moire-bright-crimson-4.jpg

nike-air-max-90-ultra-moire-bright-crimson-1.jpg

@Mashta the fit is TTS, although on the pendelton 90 it is slightly bigger but not enough to go a half size down.

Those curry 90s everyone is posting are tempting but rather wait and see them in person if and when they make it stateside.

Last edited:
@Mashta the fit is TTS, although on the pendelton 90 it is slightly bigger but not enough to go a half size down.

Those curry 90s everyone is posting are tempting but rather wait and see them in person if and when they make it stateside.
Thanks a lot. Just ordered some Pendeltons.

I'm surprised anyone likes them. There's a blue set coming soon also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom