The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just released these at the hype retail in Australia
_o8a0160_1.jpg

_o8a0164.jpg

Before I hit complete order from Atmos..Will I get hit with customs fee??? Want to order some those air max 90s... Any help, advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks!

Thanks to @Tak on the help with the atmos purchase my 90's are being ship[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Also hannon just email me my 2 pair of 90s or being ship
And hype dc ship my other 90's today
4 pairs coming my way

Thanks to @Tak on the help with the atmos purchase my 90's are being ship[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Also hannon just email me my 2 pair of 90s or being ship
And hype dc ship my other 90's today
4 pairs coming my way

No doubt young fella.

this is what i was tripping about.  am1 currys are so much cleaner in application.  the 90s shouldnt even be called currys.  its like playdoh or legos or some romper room concept.  i think its the red liner and the lower accent yellow that messes me up.  didnt adhere to the curry theme tightly enough for me
I pretty much agree with what you said.  When the first pics of the AM90 "Currys" came out, I was super stoked and thought it was an immediate cop.  However a few days later other photos started surfacing.  Those photos showed the yellow parts to be much yellow if that makes any sense.  Initially that color was more subtle and in tone with the suede parts.  Such as the photo here.

^ I'd cop that.

But not this....

So I'll have to wait and see what they look like in person.

Not sure if this is the correct thread but a pair of my infrared 90 sneakers got a black spot on the toe box. What can I use to get it out/make it less noticeable?

Back
Top Bottom