The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

tenor.gif

tbh i am quite dissapointed in the so called new remastered shape for the AM90s, imo this remastered BS is all made up to cover up the corner cutting tactics from Nike, so that Nike hoping we wont notice that the new AM90s for next year will have less material on them and trying to disguise that with adding the stitch on the swoosh and delete that minuscule stitch on the quarter, imagine the new AM90s without those 2 features the shape is still not that great and looks like if someone have stepped on them or some ***t like that :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
They answer to the stock holders, so making a less expensive shoe is really their only option... Unfortunately we won’t ever get that older era quality and unique materials at this point.

I’ll be content with the revised shape.

Nobody has even seen them in person. Relax my guys.
from the pics what i have seen now it doesnt look too promising, now the AM90s remind me of the AJ4, with the AJ4 they also removed all the bulkiness from the silhouette and lowered the height profile from the shoes, they now have done exactly the same with the so called remastered AM90s

from the pics what i have seen now it doesnt look too promising, now the AM90s remind me of the AJ4, with the AJ4 they also removed all the bulkiness from the silhouette and lowered the height profile from the shoes, they now have done exactly the same with the so called remastered AM90s

You want a bulky silhouette on an air max 90? Can you please point out what you’re specifically not liking about the “so called” (as you call it) remastered version vs what we’ve been getting for the last 10+ years?

You want a bulky silhouette on an air max 90? Can you please point out what you’re specifically not liking about the “so called” (as you call it) remastered version vs what we’ve been getting for the last 10+ years?
and yes i like my 90s bulky, i dont like the height from the new 90s, the toewrap is also not like the pre 2013 releases, i noticed that all the panels on the upper have been shrunken in size, the new silhouette sits much lower and makes the shoes looks very flat imo

and yes i like my 90s bulky, i dont like the height from the new 90s, the toewrap is also not like the pre 2013 releases, i noticed that all the panels on the upper have been shrunken in size, the new silhouette sits much lower and makes the shoes looks very flat imo

Bottom line is that from obvious visible representation they are a lot closer to the original shape which I think is/was the intent with this new upcoming run. They look very much improved to me. I don’t get it. I respect it tho. All I can do is focus on what I like and enjoy.

Sounds not so bad to me:wink:

They look very much improved to me. I don’t get it.
using less materials and lowering the height from the shoes never improved any silhouette from a sneaker imo, just look at the AJ4 from 99 and compare that with the releases from 18 or the AJ7 from 02 VS the AJ7 from last year and older

using less materials and lowering the height from the shoes never improved any silhouette from a sneaker imo, just look at the AJ4 from 99 and compare that with the releases from 18 or the AJ7 from 02 VS the AJ7 from last year and older

I understand all of that cold heartedly but that scenario just doesn’t apply to this shoe and what’s going on here IMO. Using less materials when extra materials should’ve never been added in the first place is somehow a bad thing? I won’t even get into the back and fourth about details concerning the AJ4 and how they’ve evolved through the years, good or bad. Doesn’t apply here. These 90s are remastered for the better not worse. I assume you’re able to see like can in pictures that OG AM 90 runners were not and never were hi cut running shoes. Good riddance to that over exaggerated, ultra high (in some cases) bulky mudguard and ACG vibe boot like shape on some of the pre and post 2010 era AM 90s. I for one won’t miss it at all.

Yea 90s have been basically a mid for a minute now. Looks like it's going to be more of a low now.

Well they did say infrared was going to be the last to drop.

So looks like pinks going to be up front, sucker people into buying that, then hit the with infrareds later on.

Back
Top Bottom