The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I think I like the 2011 UNCs Better?
i like the tumbled leather quarter panels on ‘11s, but mesh > solid leather toeboxs all day though. Both have their high points I guess

Last edited:
Quality on these is amazing. Welcome to the family?
IMG_20191006_151137.jpg
IMG_20191006_151308.jpg

when are the new 90s dropping? enough of this garbage *** mold. die already

according to us11 nike has a whole hell of a lot of straight trash coming in hot across the board. Its really starting to bother me that theyre literally producing such a massive amount of sheer waste. Who is buying all of these shoes theyre pumping out? Not talking just retros either.

look, look at all that undesirable trash. Its beyond overkill. I just have a feeling all of these shoes are just going to end up in the ocean and it makes me sad. Seems like they could reduce the retail prices instead of wasting a huge chunk of money on resources like this. I seriously dont understand why Nike needs so many new models. And god knows theyre busy right now thinking up more. They need to think about downsizing, its getting out of control.

Last edited:
1570375149152.png

like this trash right here

are these necessary? whos greenlighting all of this

they have a remastered/recrafted 90 about to release and someone thought itd be a good strategy to dump 30 new colorways of the old doofy mold right beforehand and seemingly overlapping it. makes a ton of sense

2 months later finally got an update. Hopefully this gives hope to anybody else waiting for their orders or hoping for a restock.
0F530A37-A29E-42C5-A723-0E9BD1D35ED4.jpeg

I received the same email tonight, so hopefully not gonna be the end of October like they said a few weeks ago.

Which cw is this?

been in the que an hour and a half for a look before i got bored and closed the page.

Last edited:
Size? Is **** with following up on orders. They respond slow or don't respond at all.

Unless it's a GR, good luck with your orders.

Back
Top Bottom