The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Which cw is this?

been in the que an hour and a half for a look before i got bored and closed the page.
You gotta go on your mobile app to see them, desktop didn't work for me

they took them down now

it was the GREY pair with the Orange tongue
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 3.22.40 AM.png

Ah phew. Thought it might be the green jewells. Ot interested in those. They sat for a day here before selling out. Nice, but not mind blowingly awesome.

yeah theyre trash. what are yall thinking

if those were a gr theyd sit. hard.

nikes taking advantage of you
God, your idiocy knows no bounds. Your opinions are irrelevant to the decisions others here make. Someone that buys what they like is not being taken advantage of. They made the conscious decision to do so; Mark Parker wasn't at the mall with a gun to anyone's head. If they sold out as a quickstrike, they'd clearly sell well as a GR.

If you're so hurt by every move that Nike has made as a company lately just log off and retire and wear some NB 990s. I don't get how and why you've had the energy to be so mad at Nike for all these years, yet still follow every move they make. It's like you're caught up on an ex-girlfriend hoping she might take you back but she's making billions of dollars and you're looking at old pictures.

Yea the Af1 restocks with 1/4 the options. Disappointing. I was thinking the 90's would restock too.

Yeah if they’re just gonna restock with 3 options then they might as well have not even restocked. Not even anticipating the AM 90 restock if this is the case. What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom