The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

in hand they are much nicer than I thought they’d be!
C65FDABF-E802-4DDE-9B5A-B54CF0DC9C11.jpeg

Not for me. I think either one or the other.

I think this is the best look
Hows it going? I’m wondering if someone can help with the sizing on the New Species. I recently picked up the AM90 vinyls and I was able to go my True size 10.5 but for some AM90s and AMs in general I have to half size up to an 11. Not sure how the New Species fit. Thanks!

Quality on these is amazing. Welcome to the family?
IMG_20191006_151137.jpg
IMG_20191006_151308.jpg
Hows it going? I’m wondering if someone can help with the sizing on the New Species. I recently picked up the AM90 vinyls and I was able to go my True size 10.5 but for some AM90s and AMs in general I have to half size up to an 11. Not sure how the New Species fit. Thanks!

That was quick....Hanon pair came in today. These are nice. I am no expert on materials quality but they definitely do not come across as feeling cheap. The green laces are an unexpected bonus. Will give them a whirl later.

20190927_162522.jpg
20190927_162547.jpg
20190927_162618.jpg

Same here, TTS for Vinyls, and was able to go TTS for Species too. I'd go with 10.5 for you.

I'm usually a 10.5 in all air max but for whatever reason the New Species are a little more roomy. I think this might be because of the suede inner on the shoe. I personally think I could have gotten away with going a half size down.

TTS for me as well. They stretch a little too so they are very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom