The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These branded (collaborative) iD runs have everyone going crazy, I am sure people are just over-ordering like crazy and hoping to resell or something ?I had 1 design and of course didn't buy in time

Just Carted and checked out my Pendleton!

Edit: sold out again. I wonder if they're staggering the orders. Here is what I ended up ordering. Hopefully they turned out nice.

Edit edit: popped up again, cancelled my other order and ordered these instead:

1571109006791.png

Last edited:
Not being able to make the base a solid color makes these options garbage anyways.

But man ID options selling out in an hour is comical.

Where can I get the Londons?
Titolo is the only fcfs online spot that I know of for these and End. will probably randomly drop online sometime this week, if you follow and sneaker accounts on Twitter they’ll probably post a link.

8A96D2C5-1B91-4878-949B-83CD64480A09.png

was hoping to get a chance to order these. This was the only option I saw that I actually liked smh. I swear Nike doesn’t give people with actual jobs where they don’t sit around at a desk all day a chance to cop anything.

1571260109653.jpeg
F390A725-CFAF-465E-AD61-AF2458603940.jpeg

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE Lol Kind of crazy how I made mine 2 years ago and just posted them this month. Nike should have made the swoosh leather and darker grey, and the lining white though.

I’m sure the materials will be much nicer than my IDs and looks like the shape is pretty nice. It’s a win for the people nonetheless, could have and probably should have been an OG color to begin with. I have a red pair that’s the exact same instead of blue - but I destroyed them already.

Back
Top Bottom