The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Seen these pics in the Facebook group. Both look nice to me.
FB_IMG_1573313418883.jpg
FB_IMG_1573313422105.jpg
Definitely need those purples

Anyone still waiting on the Levi's AM90s? I received notification they were done 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. At this rate, i'll get the pendleton pair before the levi's.

F6605B24-7113-42AC-BFBD-570C0DF52136.jpeg

‘13 Vntg
I can appreciate what they were going for, but I can’t help feeling like they wasted an otherwise solid release, quality and construction is on point.

I’m always wishing they had some crispy white mids every time I wear em tho

ive seen a couple pairs that had the Mids repainted and imo they looked way better

don’t worry, we’re almost done :wink:

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting on the Levi's AM90s? I received notification they were done 2-3 weeks ago and they still haven't shipped. At this rate, i'll get the pendleton pair before the levi's.
still waiting man. Pendleton’s already came, and I’ll probably have received and returned em before the Levi’s come in lol
I’m not expecting much at this point tbh

I’m probably only aiming for the infrareds next year though there’s definitely a lot of other nice colors we’ve seen for next year

Hopefully some colors will hit sales racks due to them releasing so many colors

Second choice would definitely be volt but those and infrareds are probably the least likely to catch on discount

0C5CC0E1-091A-40A3-8051-EA33ADC604B7.jpeg

last one...2015 25th Anny OGs
There’s the obvious lack of Infra on the back of the tongue and the shape ain’t the best we’ve seen, but they aren’t at risk of any kind of self destruction, so that’s a bonus.

thanks for bearing with me through these posts. Don’t mean to be preachin to the choir, just thought some might appreciate seeing all the different releases and differences and whatnot. I know I would’ve!

what the hell else we doin in here anyway lol

0C5CC0E1-091A-40A3-8051-EA33ADC604B7.jpeg

last one...2015 25th Anny OGs
There’s the obvious lack of Infra on the back of the tongue and the shape ain’t the best we’ve seen, but they aren’t at risk of any kind of self destruction, so that’s a bonus.

thanks for bearing with me through these posts. Don’t mean to be preachin to the choir, just thought some might appreciate seeing all the different releases and differences and whatnot. I know I would’ve!

what the hell else we doin in here anyway lol
Appreciate the education. Looking forward to owning my first pair next year. Hopefully.

Much appreciated fellas.
I try to post the stuff that I like seeing, the stuff that brought me here in the first place.
You’re not gonna find more knowledgeable heads anywhere.
This thread at its best is like a master class in 90s, and the cost of our education is contribution lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom