The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

BA29AEE1-FAEA-4050-A33C-08823690E8A7.jpeg

Second pair came in. MG had a bit more meat on em this time (pic is deceiving) but toeboxs are still off.
The Toewrap just feels flimbsy and doesn’t hold the shape well, Toe dent city lol

I’m still hopeful for the OG blocked CWs. Maybe it’s just these Sails?

Anyway, decided to put the microscope down and just rock em. Tbh I’ve never been a big fan of Triple any color CWs, but these had to get got for obvious reasons

Yep, I expect the chlorophylls to be monochrome just like that. Its really happening. CT in tha house

Just infrareds for me thanks nike

side note: the mudguard is looking better

Give me the low down! What did they get wrong?
here go judge with your ow eyes :wink:i am high as F right now, and not really in the mood to post a whole article about whats good or not from the new wanky shape

1: That swoosh is straight jacked up

2: The shape looks fine on foot in a 10, i think some guys in here might just be too used to the old crosstrainer bulky build. They look how i wished theyd look. Sleek and more form fitted. Like a running shoe looks . The old mudguard makes no sense to me, the curve at the toe looks so off when it bulbs out like that.

3: Ready for infrareds

I mean, obviously infrareds are going to be on air max day with a shock drop a couple weeks prior, right?

Any nike guys here to confirm that suspicion? Air Max day?

Feb brings the new jordan 1s and ships then a few days later new infrared 90s. Thats a pretty legendary couple weeks coming up

1577669658694.jpeg

Pretty sure we can all agree that this would be a strong seller for Nike. But theres talk that they might F up this perfection here.

PLEASE NIKE, DONT MAKE THIS MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT NEEDS TO BE. ANY CHANGES TO THIS WILL BE FOR THE WORSE. RELEASE JUST AS PICTURED PLEASE.

PLEASE!!!

YOURE SITTING ON THE SNEAKER OF THE YEAR. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Please dont extra the F out of these
They should releass the infrared OG colorway.

The new shape doesn't look too bad in my opinion. I do think that the OG color ways are gonna have a better shape however. The remastered Royal AM1's lowkey proved that Nike knows what their core consumers want.

Back
Top Bottom