The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

EPidBksUUAMGW3K.jpg
Is that a fishscale tip? Now we've had poo fly AM1s and fishscale 90s :rofl:

I really want to copp the Turqs in person. I don’t want to risk getting getting an anorexic set of mudguards. Hopefully, NDC and the other chains will get them soon, so I could cherry-pick.

I really want to copp the Turqs in person. I don’t want to risk getting getting an anorexic set of mudguards. Hopefully, NDC and the other chains will get them soon, so I could cherry-pick.
I totally feel you on that. I got a volt pair stitching was not stitched and toe was dented with heat. I was trying to get the turquoise pair in Niketown... but they never got it... So I had to quickly look online and grab a pair asap before it sells out.

I got confused with the AM1s lol my bad

I’ll take anything from Hypebeast with a grain of salt. I find it hard to believe that major retailers like SNS, End, and Size? are blatantly disregarding Nike’s policies. If true maybe some retailers’ designated ‘home areas’ include areas beyond just where they have stores. Different types of accounts may be handled differently.

I’ll take anything from Hypebeast with a grain of salt. I find it hard to believe that major retailers like SNS, End, and Size? are blatantly disregarding Nike’s policies. If true maybe some retailers’ designated ‘home areas’ include areas beyond just where they have stores. Different types of accounts may be handled differently.
I posted an email a couple weeks ago in the AM1 thread from a store in Australia saying they had to cancel my order bc of the new policy. They can't ship out of Australia now.

My SNS order i have been charged for but still says processing. Sounds like people in here have got shipping from them but still waiting

Back
Top Bottom