The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Moving on.

20200203_063125.jpg
You gotta blacklight in your closet? You party animal, lol!

I want to address you in the most respectful way possible and considered pm'ing you but since you have decided to seemingly address my course action publicly I will do the same to you.

My course of action is what I believed to be necessary according to how I felt about a product I purchased with my money. If you had read my initial message I had made it quite clear I was in uncertain how I felt about the shoe. Yourself and others (who I have also addressed) have made it clear that you would have handled the situation differently which is fine we all have our own perspective.

But what I do take exception to is your attempt through your use of language belittle or make me look childish for my choices. It may not be for you which is fine but I am sure if we were face to face you would not talking this way. This is no attempt at tough talk but a 37 year old man talking to someone who could be 0-100 years old hoping that no further negativity is spread overt or subliminal.

Hey I guess I really upset you given the lengthy quote. No disrespect personally. I’m more so speaking to the *idea of such course of action in general, given the circumstances about this shoe and more specifically the toe dents (and why they’re there) etc. I won’t explain my thoughts on that here again as it’s been already been explained by myself and others many times. But I will say that I don’t even know you to come at you subliminally or overt so I think you need to relax just a little. I didn’t even read your name. You’re not the only who has super high expectations and feels the way you do about the dents. A true defect is one thing but there are literally pairs with “dents” sitting on shelf’s at stores so it’s not like they will be different when you hit that “purchase” button online. That said, I hope you and frankly everyone get all the discounts you feel you need or are entitled to. More power to you.

Last edited:
The main problem is, "normal" people would see leebro's pair hes not happy with and they'd probably think they were jacked, too. Normal people do not have hundreds of shoes, either, lol, nor have a ton of background to know they're supposed to be dented and flimsy.
Normal people would put in on their foot and realize it looks great. They don't keep them on a shelf so they don't care that it has a dent out of the box. Every UB and flyknit
I want to address you in the most respectful way possible and considered pm'ing you but since you have decided to seemingly address my course action publicly I will do the same to you.

My course of action is what I believed to be necessary according to how I felt about a product I purchased with my money. If you had read my initial message I had made it quite clear I was in uncertain how I felt about the shoe. Yourself and others (who I have also addressed) have made it clear that you would have handled the situation differently which is fine we all have our own perspective.

But what I do take exception to is your attempt through your use of language belittle or make me look childish for my choices. It may not be for you which is fine but I am sure if we were face to face you would not talking this way. This is no attempt at tough talk but a 37 year old man talking to someone who could be 0-100 years old hoping that no further negativity is spread overt or subliminal.
My issue is you knew going into it what was going to happen. It was explained to you. You knew they use different materials now. You knew they use a small box. You knew this caused shape issues out of the box. Instead of getting them and saying "Yep, it's as explained and I don't like them." and sending them back you went with "Well I'll call Nike and whine that it's not what I'm used to for the last 10 years so I need some free ****." I just can't wrap my head around that. Just like guys that order 5 iD's with the intent to only keep the one they like the most. That just seems ****ed up to me. idk maybe I'm the suckers for not whining to get codes or abusing the return system but I just can't do it. My dignity gets in the way.

And keep the "You wouldn't say that to my face!!!" for someone else.

Normal people would put in on their foot and realize it looks great. They don't keep them on a shelf so they don't care that it has a dent out of the box. Every UB and flyknit

My issue is you knew going into it what was going to happen. It was explained to you. You knew they use different materials now. You knew they use a small box. You knew this caused shape issues out of the box. Instead of getting them and saying "Yep, it's as explained and I don't like them." and sending them back you went with "Well I'll call Nike and whine that it's not what I'm used to for the last 10 years so I need some free ****." I just can't wrap my head around that. Just like guys that order 5 iD's with the intent to only keep the one they like the most. That just seems ****ed up to me. idk maybe I'm the suckers for not whining to get codes or abusing the return system but I just can't do it. My dignity gets in the way.

See I'm just going to ignore the majority of this as I was not referring to you and when I was talking to you made myself perfectly clear.

I think in general how people talk to each other on the internet with the geographic barriers and anonymity in most cases it generates a lack of respect. It might also be a cultural thing and the way Americans interact but I treat everyone with respect and don't believe I say anything that would require a disrespectful response so when someone does address me in such a way I respond appropriately.

I come on here to exchange opinions and share my interest with people. I appreciate and welcome differing opinions but with all that's the bs we all have to deal with in real life I don't want to spread anymore negativity.

Hey I guess I really upset you given the lengthy quote. No disrespect personally. I’m more so speaking to the *idea of such course of action in general, given the circumstances about this shoe and more specifically the toe dents (and why they’re there) etc. I won’t explain my thoughts on that here again as it’s been already been explained by myself and others many times. But I will say that I don’t even know you to come at you subliminally or overt so I think you need to relax just a little. I didn’t even read your name. You’re not the only who has super high expectations and feels the way you do about the dents. A true defect is one thing but there are literally pairs with “dents” sitting on shelf’s at stores so it’s not like they will be different when you hit that “purchase” button online. That said, I hope you and frankly everyone get all the discounts you feel you need or are entitled to. More power to you.

Far from upset just wanted to clarify my position and it's clear I'm not the only one able to write lengthy messages (and you know exactly what that means). I think partially the timing of my message about the concerns have come at a time when some have been exhausted of that kind of talk. In any event if you were not referring to me fine.

It wasnt the dents he was hesitant about. It was other issues, he even said so. And posted pics of his issues. I dont think dents was even in the pics he posted.

Yeah, I think people are just assuming the dents are turning people off, but the stitching on his toebox looked jacked. That, and the cut of the toebox was daffy as well. Those two issues combined accentuate each other, which is why I can see his point. He wasnt being petty or whiny at all, as I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom