The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

After jamming the stuffing into the toe and keeping them out of the box. The toe box is starting to stand a little better. 3A776675-2EF0-42BB-9904-59533459D8FA.jpeg

For the people that ordered from endclothing did anyone ask to be refunded the difference? I wonder why they charged extra. I also see that NDC has a restock so it makes me want to just buy from them and then return to endclothing.

SNS has them for $140 with the 10% code of 'sneakers' that was posted in this thread a week or two ago. $10 more than what I'd pay on NDC, so I'm tempted to just pull the trigger there. Doesn't say anything about them not shipping to US but I dunno.
I got purps from SNS. they'll ship to the US.

After jamming the stuffing into the toe and keeping them out of the box. The toe box is starting to stand a little better. 3A776675-2EF0-42BB-9904-59533459D8FA.jpeg

They look fine. Thought would’ve sent them back or gotten rid of them by now with as many problems you had with em. Glad you found a way to enjoy your pair.

I’m back home. Both royals ordered are bunkkkkkk! Kept the better version of the two. Doubt the third one will be any better. The second pair ordered didn’t cone with that cushion pad thing. It also had that shoe sticker on the insole that overseas Nike’s usually comes with. That’s the one I returned... kinda questionable

Finally decided to order the Volts. Used my fnl wc along with the current 14% cash back via Rakuten/Ebates (one day only, also offered on dsg and some non shoe sites) and it ends up being 94.60 shipped.

Reactions: Ube
Allow me to remind you of these, Nike.
1581673935880.jpeg

I dont know what the hell happened between 2017 and now but get it together with these soft as s colorways, seriously.

personally I would like for 2020 also some premium pairs, with the same materials as these AM1 for the example, same color suits me too lol (if well crafted it would be so cool!)
875844-006-bstn-store-1.jpg

They look fine. Thought would’ve sent them back or gotten rid of them by now with as many problems you had with em. Glad you found a way to enjoy your pair.
you can tell the upper is really pliable. And i plan on wearing these a lot so they will get beat up. The imperfections won't matter too much when they start to get dirt stains

personally I would like for 2020 also some premium pairs, with the same materials as these AM1 for the example, same color suits me too lol (if well crafted it would be so cool!)
875844-006-bstn-store-1.jpg
One of my favourite pairs of AM1s in my collection so glad I doubled up at the time. If we got anything like this quality wise with a good theme I'd be happy. Hopefully Nike does manage to give us some really good pairs during the anniversary period.

I’m back home. Both royals ordered are bunkkkkkk! Kept the better version of the two. Doubt the third one will be any better. The second pair ordered didn’t cone with that cushion pad thing. It also had that shoe sticker on the insole that overseas Nike’s usually comes with. That’s the one I returned... kinda questionable
What sticker?

Those rose pinks! man.. Think im going to pick up a pair this weekend before I regret it, that'll also ease the pain of that OW5 L im going to take tomorrow lol

Back
Top Bottom