The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Air Max Bubble Pack

F6D6B3E8-252F-46EF-B4EB-79AD4AD65F7D.jpeg
0DB9BDEF-638B-4689-9C22-CE8C8517CE14.jpeg
Looks like kid's shoes to me

Some of these new leather pairs looking hella cliffy. Just like recent 1s and even some of the AF1 retros have been. Seems they just can’t get that stiff ‘leather’ to wrap around whatever makeshift last they are using for these ‘remastered’ pairs. Which reminds me... what happened to flyleather?

If you recall, lots of the early release pictures of the air max 1s also had poor shape, but the actual release was fine. Hopefully these will be the same.

So I bought the better shoe trees to stick in these and now it’s completely impossibly to use the box!! Now I’m pissed lol.

45522831-131B-4F77-88A8-65D55B3F71F2.jpeg

E71C2CAE-5F1C-4EA3-B3CF-8836A00A43C1.jpeg

Not sure what you were expecting lol

Youre not getting these in the box without smashing down the toes, if they cant deflate then they wont fit

Why should I stay friendly when lazy people come up with the same ole stupid question for like the 37th time? Did that ever cross your mind?

:lol:

It ever crossed your mind that people don’t live in this thread like you do? Help the dude out if you have the answer. Could he go dig through the thread to figure it out? Sure. Could you, someone very active in here and up to date on these releases, simply do him a solid and give him a short answer?

Back
Top Bottom