The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Second pair of Turqs came in from SNKRS. Pair on the left seems to have a slightly sharper build and the pair on the right is a little more rounded. I know it’s not dramatically different but what do your keen eyes prefer left or right?
Both
135D39D9-8924-48C5-8675-F6FD555C580A.jpeg

Right
7745798C-78B5-43CA-A004-E1D990072BDD.jpeg

Left

8592EAFB-93DC-404E-BEF8-9B05AF0621E1.jpeg
Lol im doing the same exact thing...these pairs man the qc is trash

Second pair of Turqs came in from SNKRS. Pair on the left seems to have a slightly sharper build and the pair on the right is a little more rounded. I know it’s not dramatically different but what do your keen eyes prefer left or right?
Both

Right

Left

I'd go for right

The turks really are the best so far when you think about it. Volts are second but might be too loud for some. Royals are the most boring and too dark for the effects of the styling going on with the midsole. I can see the purps falling victim to this as well but thats obviously yet to be seen in hand. Lighter vibrant colors work way better on this colorblocking. Thats why infrareds are so perfect. Turks are the polar opposite/negative shade of infrared and thats why they’ll probably end up being everyone’s two favorite pairs if this pack is ever completed. Theyll complement eachother well.
Lol, you’re such a character, bro. It’s all subjective in the end. Some might find the turqs to be a women’s shoe vs the royal pair.

I’m on the fence of still copping the ID’s with the thermal green op because the green looks much darker in person. Glad I held off on them, that kind of killed it for me.

Has anyone received the “We’ve Started On You Nike By You Order” email for the Premium90s yet?

Reactions: tak
Yes, I placed an order 2/24 and recv'd the "started" email on 2/27. They're scheduled to be delivered tomorrow......that's quick!

I ordered my first two last Thurs (2/26) and the following two on Fri (2/27), but no production email yet.

Damn, hope they don’t cancel your shoes man. Would hate to get hit with that email/message stating cancelled due to material shortage or whatever.

Nike did do a good job in terms of c/w. I got them in order of
Royals
Turqs
Volts
Purp

picked up turqs today and i was staring at them looking for QC issues i realized that i'm not nearly as obsessive about details as some folks on this board are (or maybe my pair looked mostly good enough).
Same way with my volts. I don't even think I inspected my pair. Just threw them on

Same way with my volts. I don't even think I inspected my pair. Just threw them on
Yep. I’ve got every color except royals and I didn’t bother looking for flaws before putting them on. Turns out mine have them but they are minor and I can live with them. Love these anniversaries because I put on my viotechs which are a great shoe and they felt so stiff and my feet were sore at the end of the day. Anniversaries feel good all day.

Back
Top Bottom