The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Them londans are super clean, hate I
yeah, those chlorophyll’s actually look good on feet. I might cop. Any scheduled release date on those, the orange and the other greenish color way? Nike needs to chill lol.. breaking pockets
Chlorophylls were available a few days ago someone posted a link to em. But I think they'll be releasing in more stores soon.

I think it was a Europe website? I’m holding off on overseas purchases unless we can’t get them out here. Pretty sure we’ll get them. I’m going to be pissed if they drop them all at once though lol. And we still haven’t gotten the purps. I know some of y’all probably tired of me mentioning it haha

I don't understand the criticism of these...I think they got the colour blocking spot on.

Spot on?

1585681990169.jpeg

Seems like they gray was crucial to me but what do i know

So I ordered the pinks from DSG and did the curbside pickup. These are going to be perfect the summer (if we are even going to be able to enjoy the summer). Shape is on point. I'm 3/3 for not having any major flaws or toe dints on my pairs of the recrafted 90s, Although, this pair was a little wrinkly out of the box. Loosened up the laces a little and that fixed it.
20200331_170653.jpg

Just want to share my xp with Size? these last few days.

"Won" Reverse Duck Camo 90s from them in their app Thursday morning.

Sunday night they cancel them saying that theyre out of stock.

Went back and worth with CS to understand how a raffle win gets oversold but to no avail.

Glad i went for pairs at other stores instead of relying on just them or id be *** out.

So just be weary if you ever win from there, they dont seem to have their **** together.

So I ordered the pinks from DSG and did the curbside pickup. These are going to be perfect the summer (if we are even going to be able to enjoy the summer). Shape is on point. I'm 3/3 for not having any major flaws or toe dints on my pairs of the recrafted 90s, Although, this pair was a little wrinkly out of the box. Loosened up the laces a little and that fixed it.
20200331_170653.jpg
Lucky man. All my pairs were horrible since jump. I get the turqs in tomorrow, and I’m already knowing...

Nike hasn't shipped anything since last week FYI. Ordered two pairs of tech fleece sweats during the sale.
I know more than one person that already received their Reverse Duck's from Nike today. After hearing that I hit up customer service and they told me my pair would ship out today and arrive no later than 4/3. They said some were in a different warehouse.

Just want to share my xp with Size? these last few days.

"Won" Reverse Duck Camo 90s from them in their app Thursday morning.

Sunday night they cancel them saying that theyre out of stock.

Went back and worth with CS to understand how a raffle win gets oversold but to no avail.

Glad i went for pairs at other stores instead of relying on just them or id be *** out.

So just be weary if you ever win from there, they dont seem to have their **** together.

Damn...this happened to me too and I questioned them on how can a raffle be OOS. So looks like when they raflle they don't have any allotment.

What sucks more is their raffle procedure when they charge your card immediately upon signing up -- not a pending charge but a full charge. Basically they take money away on ALL the raffle entries even they only have a few pairs to hand out.

First time raffling with size? and it might be my last. They didn't even bother to compensate or give something in return like a code or a guaranteed W on next raffles like other stores would do (eg. BSTN) when they mess up.

Size? Grade: F+ (more than an F)

I just realized the box is bigger lol. I thought I was tripping but its bigger than most if not all my others lol. Same size all mens too.

Damn...this happened to me too and I questioned them on how can a raffle be OOS. So looks like when they raflle they don't have any allotment.

What sucks more is their raffle procedure when they charge your card immediately upon signing up -- not a pending charge but a full charge. Basically they take money away on ALL the raffle entries even they only have a few pairs to hand out.

First time raffling with size? and it might be my last. They didn't even bother to compensate or give something in return like a code or a guaranteed W on next raffles like other stores would do (eg. BSTN) when they mess up.

Size? Grade: F+ (more than an F)

smh

Lol i prodded for the same things too

When i finally ask 'well is there anything you CAN do??"

Dude just said we refunded you and you should see it in 4-5 days lol smh

Yea not wasting my time with them in the future for sure

Back
Top Bottom