The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

You can wipe your tears away with the purps we didnt get

Exactly my point though. We have had only one exclusive release compared to your six. I'd gladly swap purps for the stuff you've had. Early days for the Oranges amd Limes though so fingers crossed we get those soon.

They're by yous from the limited window in February. I'm still salty about not getting mine, I got an email almost a month after I ordered apologizing for the delay and saying I'd get $50 refunded on them for my troubles. Next day I got the email that they'd started my pair, and about a week later I got notified that my order was canceled. They said it was because of a material shortage caused by rona, but how would they have started making them without the materials? Anyway I never got the $50 and I'm still dealing with it almost 2 months later, it's really annoying because every call or message reminds me that I didn't get my shoes.
Sucks bro, sorry.

Reactions: 907
2F3D0DBF-BB93-41D4-A782-0B8650E49FE4.jpeg

Sold my 2010s yesterday, wasnt wearing them and found a buyer to take em along with 2010 neons

with the announcement of neons later this yr and we already getting infras I said f it

only gripe i have is i hope infras dont have the pencil thin side piece (dont know what its called) that we’ve been seeing on these 90s as of lately

Sold my 2010s yesterday, wasnt wearing them and found a buyer to take em along with 2010 neons

with the announcement of neons later this yr and we already getting infras I said f it

only gripe i have is i hope infras dont have the pencil thin side piece (dont know what its called) that we’ve been seeing on these 90s as of lately
You’re not feelin the recently shape?

Exactly my point though. We have had only one exclusive release compared to your six. I'd gladly swap purps for the stuff you've had. Early days for the Oranges amd Limes though so fingers crossed we get those soon.
Aye. And id gladly trade those wack off shoot releases for an og purple. Quality over quantity sir.
Ill give you a pass on these. The acgs are kind of dope the more i look at them. That pink makes me apprehensive af though.
1586724494312.jpeg

Last edited:
Aye. And id gladly trade those wack off shoot releases for an og purple. Quality over quantity sir.
Ill give you a pass on these. The acgs are kind of dope the more i look at them. That pink makes me apprehensive af though.
1586724494312.jpeg
I think it may just be the angle. These are dope, I bet the pink in person is just a slight nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom