The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

did a thing in pshop....not that great but idc

love these oto clerks tho ugh

06FA291C-A305-4A02-9EFE-24965DA6A721.jpeg

Last edited:
So annoying...I’m getting diff answers and I really want to buy these shoes now. I need a concrete answer...how do duck camos fit compared to AM 97 ?

Lol different people fit shoes differently, depends on more than just the length of your foot so you are going to get different answers. I personally wear the same size in all nikes except go half down for AF1 and most Jordans.

So annoying...I’m getting diff answers and I really want to buy these shoes now. I need a concrete answer...how do duck camos fit compared to AM 97 ?

They've very similar. Almost the same in length. As for width, they both strike me as a bit narrow for my wide foot, especially the AM97, but not enough to size up. TTS for both IMO.

Last edited:
I went true to size with am97’s. They fit perfectly fine to me.

For what ever reason though, the 97’s make my feet look smaller

Been holding off until I can get a full day's worth of wear, but I've been too eager, so I said, "screw it." Did a longer-than-usual 2-mile walk and they're freaking great! I'm definitely getting a 2nd pair of Volts. Waited too long on the Footaction deal, but I'll be trying to get a 2nd pair on the next good deal!

49811738162_ca9df2143d_b.jpg

Got 2nd pair of turqs from Hibbett's. Sole on the left shoe looks a lot better. Funny the sole on the right shoe is crooked on the 2nd pair. Swapping out the left shoe and returning the bad pair back to Hibbett's. Unfortunately someone gonna end up with these pigeon-toe soled shoes.

Back
Top Bottom