The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So I bought greens when they first dropped, toe box on one had way too much slack in the mesh even on foot (dont @ me lol) so I bought another pair hoping to cherry pick.

New pair has a darker green midsole, kinda strange. Prefer the lighter one but thats the original pair. May buy another pair..

IMG_20200424_142115__01.jpg
I can’t even tell

As with the fella above these took almost 2 months, cant complain with the $50 Nike refund though. Was thinking Dave White 1's and the 90's samples when knocking them up.

Attachments

• 20200424_152448.jpg
    20200424_152448.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 315
someone said they contacted Nike chat a couple of times and was told both times that all pairs produced have been allocated...I check the photo gallery for the screen shot but I think I saw it somewhere other than this thread

🤷‍♂️
I don't have any inside info. But usually those guys on nike chat don't know anything. Every pair that has released has restocked more than once on several sites, someone correct me if I'm wrong. So, if it were me, I'd exercise patience.

Caught the Tokyo restock yesterday but they canceled my order this morning but I still see my size up? Nike chill

Finally just got shipping confirmation on the oranges! Glad to see people are finally getting their anniversary by you pairs, mine were canceled after they'd already said they were going to refund me $50 of it. Took a lot of phone calls and persistence but I was finally able to talk them into a 20% off code in place of the $50, but when I went to use it yesterday I discovered it was actually a 40% off code instead! Good stuff. (I already used it, don't bother trying to steal it. )
Screenshot_20200424-233122_Nike.jpg

Back
Top Bottom