The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my Limes yesterday and popped them on right away... At first I was thinking they were too bright, but after getting a day with them under my belt, they are on point and I’m very satisfied.

7C87701A-143F-42E9-A4C5-E78522569B03.jpeg

Just got shipping from FTL for the Galaxy AM90, ordered on 6/20!.... Not getting here until Tuesday, 6/30 and we’re going to be out of town... sheesh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Got my Limes yesterday and popped them on right away... At first I was thinking they were too bright, but after getting a day with them under my belt, they are on point and I’m very satisfied.

7C87701A-143F-42E9-A4C5-E78522569B03.jpeg
Damn. Just when I think I'm good on 90s somebody drops another 🔥 on foot view. Now I need these too! My bank account hates all of you!

Mine have been stuck in limbo too it seems. Has stockx at least “verified” them yet? That’s a long *** wait.
Ordered mine on the 10th as well and they are arriving today. Mine were stuck in "enroute to Stockx" status for several days. They then moved through verification and shipped statuses quickly. Hopefully yours do the same.

Ordered mine on the 10th as well and they are arriving today. Mine were stuck in "enroute to Stockx" status for several days. They then moved through verification and shipped statuses quickly. Hopefully yours do the same.
I also ordered on the 10th and its still "" in route to stock x" smh

Really don't want to have to go resale for the orange duck camo's....one time SNKRS ONE TIME let me hit on monday

Back
Top Bottom