The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

CW7574-100

air-max-90-shoe-5SF5FN (1).jpg

air-max-90-shoe-5SF5FN.jpg

air-max-90-shoe-5SF5FN (2).jpg

Anyone know where to get cheap pink recraft in a 13? I tried holding out for that 70 price point but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen lol

Nice, I'm waiting on the blue ones now. How's the quality?

few minor QC issues along the midsole but overall I’m satisfied. got em for retail pretty much so I can’t complain. Materials are nice. The mudguard is a soft nubuck-type material that I wasn’t expecting. Nice surprise. Thin cork insole. Wish it had regular mesh before I got them but now I’m not mad at the cloth mesh.

Reactions: 907
Just sent my oranges back, QC has been trash on most of my recraft pairs
Got a pair from Jimmy Jazz and a pair from Nike and I'm glad I did!!! Right shoe on the first pair had a super wrinkly toebox on foot and the left shoe on the second pair was way off center. Luckily I was able to make a really nice pair out of the two and returned the second pair back to Nike.

After seeing the initial "OOS" message, the NBY Unlocked designs have restocked maybe 3-4X. I've added to my cart each time lol

The Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners need to restock already, so I could pull the trigger! I don't want to waste my 20% code lol

After seeing the initial "OOS" message, the NBY Unlocked designs have restocked maybe 3-4X. I've added to my cart each time lol

The Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners need to restock already, so I could pull the trigger! I don't want to waste my 20% code lol

Those 85 runners are heat! Waiting on them too!

Back
Top Bottom