The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

After seeing the initial "OOS" message, the NBY Unlocked designs have restocked maybe 3-4X. I've added to my cart each time lol

The Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners need to restock already, so I could pull the trigger! I don't want to waste my 20% code lol
Do codes work on nby? I didn’t even bother trying.

Dopeness!!!!!!!

74E74CF7-9883-45EA-8407-CBB08A19B88C.jpeg

that's what they say

though I had redeemed two in June, maybe 3 times by nikes count because one was used then reinstated the following day and reused

tried to get another one and is said I had exceeded my limit

it allowed me to get it again a couple of days ago

Can the same code be used up to 4X? Or does it mean you can acquire up to four codes per month?

Just read the FAQs page, and you do need a new code each time. However, you CAN receive four codes every 30 days! I haven't seen an expiration date any of mine yet too...

Last edited:
They don't let me use my birthday coupon on these. I saved it for the graffiti 17s told me nope, tried for the MVP 7s and nope, now these SMFH

How accurate is the terra blush color on the app? It looks more on the pink side on google. I was hoping it’s like tannish/vachetta

Ordered the UNDFTD "A" design with the 20% code.

IMG_8620.PNG

I went with Synthetic Textured Buck for the Swoosh and Mudguard. I'm thinking it's Nubuck? I also went with the OG liner.

I didn't know that medical professionals could acquire up to four codes qmonth! I thought I could only acquire ONE all in all. And I was worried about wasting my code on a single item purchase. I thought that I needed a bulk order of some sort to take full advantage of it. :blush::lol:

Not sure about the frequency, but the last ones were the AMD options back in March. The ones before those options were the Levi's options, IIRC.

Last edited:
Not sure about the frequency, but the last one were the AMD options back in March. The ones before those options were the Levi's options, IIRC.
Yeah, honestly waiting for the denim option with the new anniversary model haha. I ended up cancelling my NBY order. The options just doesn’t do it for me. I’ll probably regret it

Back
Top Bottom