The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

They might as well drop them. I need them
I have a feeling that the orange ones were an attempt at the og infrared as the 1990 were labelled as max orange,the colour just became more vibrant as the retros were re-issued I dont think people had realised this and now nike is scrambling to make a bunch of brighter infrared to release hence the reason they haven't released yet......just my theory.

Although the oranges look great, am I the only one skipping them, wearing old infrareds and waiting for the new ones to drop? They're just so dang similar
I think in actual fact nike have realised the orange hoping people would realise that they are in fact the og infrared as the og 1990 was called max orange,the colour just became brighter with every passing retro,now nike having to rush to get a bunch of brighter ones made to please everyone hence the longer wait on the release.....got this info from a close friend that worked at nike.

Are we sure the infareds are still releasing ?
I have been told by a close friend at nike that the orange were actually meant to be the infrared but people hadnt jumped onto it( the original 1990 were labelled max orange) now nike are rushing g to get a load of brighter infrared made hence the long wait. Check the og picture out it's much more orange.

Attachments

• 473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 41
I have a feeling that the orange ones were an attempt at the og infrared as the 1990 were labelled as max orange,the colour just became more vibrant as the retros were re-issued I dont think people had realised this and now nike is scrambling to make a bunch of brighter infrared to release hence the reason they haven't released yet......just my theory.

Attachments

• 473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 19
Sry, if already posted....
Color Pack CT1028-100...103

Lame!

F13EC154-B131-4F83-A5B8-27E990403F27.jpeg

59BAB321-AE7A-4CC2-886F-26224401B18D.jpeg

A7EAB83B-EB27-47A5-905F-E837ABC6BE03.jpeg

BCFEAA61-6EE6-4456-95D3-AACBC2C93F30.jpeg
If I had powerball money I’d get them all. Honestly kind of like the red. Haven’t seen much with a good classic red color. Being frm Wisconsin might be something to get for badgers stuff .

I think in actual fact nike have realised the orange hoping people would realise that they are in fact the og infrared as the og 1990 was called max orange,the colour just became brighter with every passing retro,now nike having to rush to get a bunch of brighter ones made to please everyone hence the longer wait on the release.....got this info from a close friend that worked at nike.
Why would they release the orange in a standard box and with no marketing? Nike hits all of their retro releases hard and in big quantities. Personal opinion, I don’t buy into the orange being an infrared theory. Appreciate the info though.

No offense, but I don’t buy this at all. The oranges look nothing like any orange/infrared release ever, including the original. These are like highlighter orange. There’s no way they spent all this time reworking the shape and getting the details correct to just rush and scramble to make infrareds for their anniversary. There’s a 0% chance that they botched their biggest release of the anniversary that badly. More than likely they’re just waiting until holiday season to release their biggest release of the bunch. There’s still half a year left.

People still pushing the bogus orange =Infrared theory :smh:.
I have been told by a close friend at nike that the orange were actually meant to be the infrared but people hadnt jumped onto it( the original 1990 were labelled max orange) now nike are rushing g to get a load of brighter infrared made hence the long wait. Check the og picture out it's much more orange.

No it’s not. Stop. Nike WILL release OGs, what we know today as the *infrareds and they know the oranges are not the infrareds. This “hyvent orange” theory really pisses me off because it derives from a bad sole collector article from about a decade ago. People still incorrectly refer to it. I’m sorry but your friend that supposedly works at Nike doesn’t know wth he is talking about.

No it’s not. Stop. Nike WILL release OGs, what we know today as the *infrareds and they know the oranges are not the infrareds. This “hyvent orange” theory really pisses me off because it derives from a bad sole collector article from about a decade ago. People still incorrectly refer to it. I’m sorry but your friend that supposedly works at Nike doesn’t know wth he is talking about.
It's not some incorrect quote from an article that WAS the original name of the colour I can guarantee that,I really believe this is what nikd put out in the hope that everyone would get it,but it didnt pan out that way......obviously we will now get an actual infrared.

Further more I never said anything about hyvent orange at all

No offense, but I don’t buy this at all. The oranges look nothing like any orange/infrared release ever, including the original. These are like highlighter orange. There’s no way they spent all this time reworking the shape and getting the details correct to just rush and scramble to make infrareds for their anniversary. There’s a 0% chance that they botched their biggest release of the anniversary that badly. More than likely they’re just waiting until holiday season to release their biggest release of the bunch. There’s still half a year left.
Its anyones guess about not putting them in the og box but why not still use an orange box like theyve donr with the rest of the dogs so far, you see what I'm getting at if that was the case regardless we should still be getting that box with every anniversary pair.

It's not some incorrect quote from an article that WAS the original name of the colour I can guarantee that,I really believe this is what nikd put out in the hope that everyone would get it,but it didnt pan out that way......obviously we will now get an actual infrared. Stop spreading fake news.

You think Nike is stupid enough to think that fans of the AM90 would accept the oranges as infrareds? And that we would be dumb enough to believe it?

Whatever dude. They were going to eventually release actual infrareds regardless of those oranges, guy. Nike knows what color their own shoe should be. They know those oranges weren’t meant to be passed off as OG (what we now know to be) infrareds.

You think Nike is stupid enough to think that fans of the AM90 would accept the oranges as infrareds? And that we would be dumb enough to believe?

Whatever dude. They were going to eventually release actual infrareds regardless of those oranges guy.
An honest answer...YES nike would try have us believe that I'm s nike fan always but let's face it with regards to what's been done to many a great sneaker DJ you believe nike cares that much?

An honest answer...YES nike would try have us believe that I'm s nike fan always but let's face it with regards to what's been done to many a great sneaker DJ you believe nike cares that much?
Look I'm waiting patiently to get another pair of I freed having already bought the royals but we have been duped with the orange/infrared.

Look I'm waiting patiently to get another pair of I freed having already bought the royals but we have been duped with the orange/infrared.

Dude, no we haven’t been duped. YOU have apparently been “duped” if you actually believe what you’re saying. It’s been known since the beginning of the year that the infrareds are a holiday 2020 release. Believe what you want to believe but you’re wrong lol.

Dude, no we haven’t been duped. YOU have apparently been “duped” if you actually believe what you’re saying. It’s been known since the beginning of the year that the infrareds are a holiday 2020 release. Believe what you want to believe but you’re wrong lol.
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion but....dont be a smart arsd and try and shoot me down you'll only come off worse.

Also it's been rumoured that they were a holiday release.

Opinion you say? Oh I’m sorry I could’ve sworn that you were just passing off what we now know is your “opinion” ..as a fact. Thanks for clearing that up.
No clearly you read my post wrong not once did I use the word fact ,merely putting my case forward,enjoy your evening

Back
Top Bottom