The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

infrareds came in from WSS :lol:

IMG_20200708_163101.jpg

couldn't pass on a good deal
Lol. Mine came in yesterday. If the IRs do drop, I'll try and strike out like I always do with anything hyped up. I don't do resale so I'm good with these If I take the L this fall. Close enough for my bad eyes.

The limes I ordered from WSS arrived today and have this issue with the right shoe but worse, where it is a bit curved so they are going back. Glue stains are one thing but when one shoe looks deformed I cannot unsee it.

Will probably return my pair back to Nike Canada, seems too off centered for me lol

6-CA13-E67-B28-F-4261-8-DD8-E301-AFAD5672.jpg

They’re definitely more comfy. I think it’s the low quality materials they used. They’re hella flimsy compared to previous 90’s. I don’t really mind it. I wonder how they’ll hold up in the long run. The only thing that bugs me is craftsmanship. It’s trash

Anyone else with the N7's mess around with the suede to see what pattern is beneath? I keep searching for vids but can't find any.

CDC88113-C5BE-485F-940B-7E6903E912FE.jpeg

On feet today. I dunno if anyone else feels the same but I find these and my revere duck camos the most uncomfortable 90s I own. Its the thickness of the edge of the tongue thats gets me. I usually wear my shoes tighter, but have to wear these pretty loose or else it feels like 2 hard lines digging into the top of my foot if that makes sense?

CDC88113-C5BE-485F-940B-7E6903E912FE.jpeg

On feet today. I dunno if anyone else feels the same but I find these and my revere duck camos the most uncomfortable 90s I own. Its the thickness of the edge of the tongue thats gets me. I usually wear my shoes tighter, but have to wear these pretty loose or else it feels like 2 hard lines digging into the top of my foot if that makes sense?
Nice dingo. Yep you can get that if the upper tongue material is stiff and the edge stitching makes it feel rolled.

Off topic, but... has anyone purchased goods from Australia via Australia Post International Standard? If so, do they hand over the package to USPS to make the final delivery when it’s the US or a different carrier?

Back
Top Bottom