The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my "Monument Valley" pair today. The shape is kinda bad and I swore I did suede for the pinkish part but I'm happy with how they turned out.
20200727_160722.jpg
20200727_160733.jpg
Well done theses are a really nice design

Got my "Monument Valley" pair today. The shape is kinda bad and I swore I did suede for the pinkish part but I'm happy with how they turned out.
20200727_160722.jpg
20200727_160733.jpg

Well executed!

I’m certain that Suede was not an option for the mudguard. I recall there only being a Smooth Leather, Full Grain Leather and Textured Buck for it. If there was, I’d definitely opt for it for all my designs.

Im trying to decide between the 2 ACG AM90s, does anyone have the Pollen Rise? I would love to see proper pics of it, but its almost like nobody bought them. All I can find online and with youtube reviews is the Persian Violet.

Pollen Rise r gas. I needed to recover my NT account just to inquire about those since I couldn’t find any info on them.

FED2DDDB-AFC3-49C9-8460-81E04EA18CC7.jpeg

Pollen Rise r gas. I needed to recover my NT account just to inquire about those since I couldn’t find any info on them.

FED2DDDB-AFC3-49C9-8460-81E04EA18CC7.jpeg
How much are they really? Stockx tells me 120 dollars but there's just one dull stock image, as if no pair ever crossed their path. Also they're pretty much unexisting on ebay and such places. Perplexed about that.

Dope... I'm getting off white X samurai dunk vibes
I thought the same once I got them in hand. Im trying to figure out if the red loops are lace loops or what. Been trying the second set of laces through them but can't come up with anything.

Back
Top Bottom