here you go

no i only live in oz 2 years
only ever holiday in the damage

would never step foot in mordor
spit on the scum
hail hail

here you go
thanks pal

Finally was able to grab the Orange 90s....Missed all the other restocks for them...

they are sitting on Finishline and WSS. but I've been waiting to get on Nike so I can return them hassle free if there's any issues. First 2 pairs I ordered had terrible QC. I just need one good pair.

took advantage of the 25% off GOAT promo w/ cash app and ordered the orange camos since the other two items I was making offers on didn't work out, completed the trifecta (or will once in hand)

came out to $128.25 shipped

took advantage of the 25% off GOAT promo w/ cash app and ordered the orange camos since the other two items I was making offers on didn't work out, completed the trifecta (or will once in hand)

came out to $128.25 shipped
How do you set up the promo

How do you set up the promo

I’m not sure if the promo is still valid. I think it ended at around 7am, but here you go...

It was under the Credit Card tab. Within that tab, the promos as under Boost. You just had to tap on the goat offer to activate it. The max was $50 + a $5 referral so $55 max discount all in all.

Even though my bank account was linked, I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app's account to get it to work. I thought I could just make the purchase right away and have the app deduct the cost from my bank account. I learned that you need to activate your CASH app card then link you bank account/debit card, then tranfer funds into the app's balance.

Here’s what I did:

- Find out how much your item will cost in TOTAL; taxes, shipping, etc.
- Once you see the total amount, transfer that exact or a little above that amount into your app.
- Once transferred, copy your CASH app card info, remember the exp date and three digit cvc#
- As you are about to make the purchase, add a "new credit card" as the payment.
- Select VISA, insert the CASH app card info, save and SWIPE to complete the transaction.
- You'll get an email from GOAT confirming the order with the total cost.
- You'll get another email to follow from the CASH app with the 25% off the original cost
- That discounted cost will reflect in your app.

If you're like me and will only be using the app once, CASH OUT the discounted remaining funds back into your bank account. :lol: :nthat:

I grabbed a pair of Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners which I’ve been waiting many months for! I saved about $34 all in all. A side of me thinks I should’ve purchased a bigger ticket item like the Black/Cement IVs or some VaporFly Next%s. Either way, I’m content!

Last edited:
I’m not sure if the promo is still valid. I think it ended at around 7am, but here you go...

It was under the Credit Card tab. Within that tab, the promos as under Boost. You just had to tap on the goat offer to activate it. The max was $50 + a $5 referral so $55 max discount all in all.

I grabbed a pair of Black/Red Jordan 85 Runners which I’ve been waiting many months for! I saved about $34 all in all. A side of me thinks I should’ve purchased a bigger ticket item like the Black/Cement IVs or some VaporFly Next%s. Either way, I’m content!
Appreciate it man!

Purchased 2 pairs of the Laser Blues in 2010 and one pair is gone now (trash). Haven't worn the 2nd pair nearly enough obviously. Looking forward to buying again (and the Infrareds) and letting them sit in the closet, LOL....
IMG_7401.jpg

Last edited:
thanks leebro had not seen that date
had only seen the 1st mentioned

i see the lasers are actually 149.99 on nike.eu

Craters looking dope. I wear work boots all day everyday and still keep buying kicks. Lucky to wear sneakers twice a week for about an hour lately. It’s terrible.

Craters looking dope. I wear work boots all day everyday and still keep buying kicks. Lucky to wear sneakers twice a week for about an hour lately. It’s terrible.

I cut my collection down to like 14 pairs and I still go months without wearing certain shoes.

Same man, 6 days 10 hour shifts in some thorogood moc toes. Sundays I just want to hang around the house in some slippers. I've bought 60 pairs of sneakers since February >D

Back
Top Bottom