The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

1600453123791.png

Nike Air Max 90 GS

Style Code: CD6864-008
Color: Black/Metallic Gold
Release Date: TBA

2010 infrareds still wearable?
You can, even if they are DS but not sure how much life would be in those soles. Also the paint on the midsoles is super cheap on em so they gonna paint chip like crazy

better off just waiting for the new retro to drop

^ with that being said, I think these will be an “obtainable without headache” release

still kept my low bid on goat just in case someone changes their mind lol

^ with that being said, I think these will be an “obtainable without headache” release

still kept my low bid on goat just in case someone changes their mind lol
yeah - feels like the only "tough" AM90s this year were the camo ones initially and even then felt like a lot of Ws

You can, even if they are DS but not sure how much life would be in those soles. Also the paint on the midsoles is super cheap on em so they gonna paint chip like crazy

better off just waiting for the new retro to drop
Have 2015s already, and just bought 2010s for $150. Copping the retro from this year too. It

Laser blue as well

oct 2nd

Kids today be like, "wOw, tHEy LoOk JuSt LiKe tHE aIR mAx 90sSs!1 wUt iS ReSeLL?"

I think the shelter-in-place got to my head.

Says the Eggplants will be available in Men’s sizes? 🤔

I’m a 13, so that would be nice.

EC3BF426-EC55-4309-9FC9-293A6BCA900F.png

9BB7E582-164B-407B-9801-A16E83BE1EA5.png

Nah, they're technically Womens but as Nike's been doing for a while (for their part in promoting inclusivity) they make all shoes available to Men & Women thus listing both size conversions on their boxes.

Nah, they're technically Womens but as Nike's been doing for a while (for their part in promoting inclusivity) they make all shoes available to Men & Women thus listing both size conversions on their boxes.

it says it goes up to a Men’s 15 though. Mislabeled or bigger sizes? I’m hoping bigger sizes.

Kids today be like, "wOw, tHEy LoOk JuSt LiKe tHE aIR mAx 90sSs!1 wUt iS ReSeLL?"

I think the shelter-in-place got to my head.

Resell prices are pretty low right now so HOPING when resellers check they'll be like "oh there's no profit in this" and end up skipping 🙏🏽

Back
Top Bottom