The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

98CFB735-0934-4DE4-8417-E4064E445625.jpeg

Got the whole family a pair

Looks like my pair got stolen off of my porch this afternoon :emoji_rage::emoji_triumph:. Just got done filing my claim with UPS.
that sucks

we might both be on the outside looking in

giphy.gif

my snkrs pair was initially scheduled to be delivered yesterday and they it changed to today...last night I changed it to deliver to the local UPS facility

checked nike app and it showed delivered so I went there and they didn't have them....they checked the tracking as I checked the app and it was delivered in a nearby town...lady at UPS pulled up the address and told me what it was

I thought maybe it was another access point but it's residential

They looked into it and said the driver claims the new label had the customers name and address

the driver is gonna go to the customers house Monday to talk to the customer

I'm now kicking myself for not ordering off HIbbett's yesterday

Attachments

• 8C3CAFB7-66F7-4E57-9352-7FE231387F83.png
    8C3CAFB7-66F7-4E57-9352-7FE231387F83.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 656
That sucks, dude.What size?

Size 9

that sucks

giphy.gif

my snkrs pair was initially scheduled to be delivered yesterday and they it changed to today...last night I changed it to deliver to the local UPS facility

checked nike app and it showed delivered so I went there and they didn't have them....they checked the tracking as I checked the app and it was delivered in a nearby town...lady at UPS pulled up the address and told me what it was

They looked into it and said the driver claims the new label had the customers name and address

Smh! Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they find your package. I def won’t be getting packages delivered to my apartment no more. Gone get it sent to my parents crib or held @ whichever companies physical location.

Size 9

Smh! Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they find your package. I def won’t be getting packages delivered to my apartment no more. Gone get it sent to my parents crib or held @ whichever companies physical location.
I ordered two pair of size 9 that both arrived this afternoon. If you get stuck and can't find a pair one is yours for retail.

I'm late, but does anyone know where I can find a size 11.5 in the 2020 infrareds for retail? Or is it a foregone conclusion?

I'm asking in this thread as I believe someone mentioned it, but in terms of using Nike birthday coupons...can they be applied after an order is already placed?cThank you in advance.

Call them they 100 percent can apply the coupon they did it for me for the challenge court gear so long as they can apply coupons to the shoes you should have no issue

It worked. Got Infrareds for $112 shipped.

Called them after I ordered, and rep applied my birthday coupon with no problem. Thanks again.

that sucks

giphy.gif

Dealing with a similar issue on my champs pair. UPS shows delivered yesterday. My wife and I both work from home and nothing was delivered. I even checked our ring footage. Champs is starting an investigation but I’ll just have to track down a third pair elsewhere.

Yo these already feel more comfortable. Glad I went half a size up.

These gonna be on ice though. Gotta beat my 2015 pair even more first.

Sorry if allready discussed , anyone know why wasn’t dropped in Canada?

No logic there, don't try to understand. The thing is that apparently we share stock with EU, which is why Nike CA deliveries come from Belgium/Netherlands.

However the LBs were announced earlier for EU than US: it got canceled at the EU release date in Canada and released 2-3 days after US release.
Now Infrareds are earlier in US than EU: it got canceled at the US release date in Canada and will surely release after the US release date.

pardon me this rude metaphore, but it's as if Nike make threesomes with EU and US and forces Canada to watch :lol: And of course Japan always do the preliminaries, they always get releases first :lol:

Does it say they are a Japan exclusive? I need them.
Guess y’all already answered the question while I was in sleep, but surprised to learn that this infra-craze is still powerful enough to create another 2 pages for this thread while just in sleep:wow:

Anyway, all I can say additionally is..., no, it didn’t mention they are JP exclusive, it’s just exclusive to the members of NDC-JP..., at least for now when they’ll start selling em on 17th. Colorway is listed as White/Court Purple/Electric Green and they are made in Indonesia using Grind Sole & 20% recycled materials just like the previous one w/ mini Swoosh...

debated getting the am90 slides for a while, but infrared pretty much sealed the deal

thanks!

I already feel ashamed by Nike succeeding to mentally coerce me into buying 140$ plastic shoes, but never could do that for slides :lol: 2$ is their value, would pay maximum 5-8$ :rofl:

9 is adding to cart.

Thank you for the link :emoji_pray:. Just placed an order.

I ordered two pair of size 9 that both arrived this afternoon. If you get stuck and can't find a pair one is yours for retail.

Thank you for the very generous offer. I appreciate that :emoji_pray:. God forbid but if my new order from the link above gets jacked, Ima def hit you up.

Back
Top Bottom