The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i feel like they've solved the paint cracking issue on midsoles...my 2015 infrareds have held up well, but not sure if that's just cuz I haven't worn them religiously or not. my 2005 and 2010 infrareds
and 2010 laser blues cracked with the quickness.

Go check the Carmine 6 thread.

I was browsing ndc w/ my daughter last night...

air-max-90-toggle-little-kids-shoe-bTMVc4.jpg

anyone see these kids toggle Air Max 90's?
Saw them a few weeks back
I like this option a lot. Slide on the shoes without having to lace. If you guys got kids, you know where I’m coming from

My only concern is how tight they’ll stay

Saw them a few weeks back
I like this option a lot. Slide on the shoes without having to lace. If you guys got kids, you know where I’m coming from

My only concern is how tight they’ll stay
I’ve gotten my son a few pairs of the toddler react 270s that have the bungee laces (but can’t tighten them like on those 90s), and they stay on great fwiw. I really like them because they aren’t Velcro and they aren’t laces you have to tie, they are as easy to put on as Velcro shoes but look like laced shoes.

I’ve gotten my son a few pairs of the toddler react 270s that have the bungee laces (but can’t tighten them like on those 90s), and they stay on great fwiw. I really like them because they aren’t Velcro and they aren’t laces you have to tie, they are as easy to put on as Velcro shoes but look like laced shoes.

appreciate the feedback man. I was skeptical but this solidified it for me. not a huge fan of the velcro either

appreciate the feedback man. I was skeptical but this solidified it for me. not a huge fan of the velcro either
Lmk what you think if you grab a pair. I have a few of the regular laced infrareds for him but kind of want these for him too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom