The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

L les_diabolique very true, and I agree about the measurement of the ball joint of the foot lining up with the widest part of the shoe.

I have a hell of a time with dress shoes. I'm a size 14 and some styles can add like two inches on top of that 💀

Cats on Ebay be blowing me sometimes. cats put down OBO but they dnt want no damn offer, literally put a bid $20 less than the price listed and get immediately turned down. Just take off the OBO option!!! I cant find a dude for the price im looking for trying to stay strong man

Me waiting for spruces to go on sale in the US

DE4EFC07-B825-4096-AF88-3B445F9CA751.jpeg
Do spruces have OG toe shape like 2020 volts and grapes?

I completely forgot that the Green on the Duck Camo's is actually "Ghost Green" not Electric Green/Lime like on that OG colorblocked pair.

Air Max 90 - Duck Camo Lime+.jpg

Fortunately, there is a "Ghost Green" sole in the same colorblocking as the Limes... The difference looks to be subtle, but I think going with the Ghost Green sole is the move. #details

Air Max 90 - Duck Camo Ghost Green.jpg

I got mine through a raffle at Up There Store in Melbourne, but theres heaps of people selling them on Aus Sneaker Facebook groups. Ebay would have some too im sure.
Thanks mate, do you have a link to the Facebook group? I haven't seen any in the groups i'm in/.

I hate to be that guy...:emoji_confounded: but has anyone's bacons shipped from SNKRS?

lmao I got my pair from a local spot checking my email like a hawk for shipping

I just like man I don’t want no cancellations email.

with Nike it’s little more confidence knowing it will ship.

Back
Top Bottom