The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So I searched the thread and I see the the womens sizes tend to be a little more narrow (please correct me if I'm wrong). I like a snug fit but the concords I just ordered (12.5 W/11M) are a little more narrow than I like and I'm not a wide footer. My spruces in the same size 11 mens and fit perfect. The question is will going up half a size in the womens shoes get me closer with the mens fit or is this just the result of buying a womens colorway you will have to deal with the narrow fit? Any feedback is appreciated and thanks!

Got the dreaded email from livestock that my Hot lime order was cancelled. SMH all good tho I'm sure they will go on deep discount soon.

ACAD3D45-6322-4101-AF4C-61D15CFDBA5E.jpeg

4DA34E8A-9860-4C87-9D57-2153FDC6C12F.jpeg
16D6D3EB-718C-474F-B58A-EE0D0C29418C.jpeg

Dammit when did the blue corks go live on ndc?!?! I was waiting for them and now my size is gone.

Edit: I was able to order off FNL. They still got a FSR.
The blue cork is on NDC-US…, now??? Can’t find em on FNL either. Anyway, considering that they were less than $70 (almost 50% off) at this time of last year on NDC-JP already, am definitely surprised to hear that they finally become available in US now tho.

The blue cork is on NDC-US…, now??? Can’t find em on FNL either. Anyway, considering that they were less than $70 (almost 50% off) at this time of last year on NDC-JP already, am definitely surprised to hear that they finally become available in US now tho.

Different shoe.

Spruces on sale at extra butter if you missed out at unknown or livestock

The question is will going up half a size in the womens shoes get me closer with the mens fit or is this just the result of buying a womens colorway you will have to deal with the narrow fit? Any feedback is appreciated and thanks!
if you dont mind that they will be a lil bit longer at the length i would suggest you to go half size up, otherwise just deal with it because its well known that wmns shoes fits slightly more narrow than mens shoes, or what you also can do is buy a shoe stretcher that is adjustable at the width and put it in the shoes and let it sit for 2 months so that they will get wider

The bold multicolored Exeters I cannot do personally (they are way too loud for my taste and this is coming from somebody who likes multicolored sneakers), but these two CWs I can rock. Also, it looks like a good amount of the colors included in both of the CWs below are mixed into the Exeters.

20210616_131320.jpg
20210616_131305.jpg
20210616_131234.jpg
20210616_131250.jpg
20210616_131956.jpg
20210616_131944.jpg
20210616_131538.jpg
20210616_132100.jpg

Got the dreaded email from livestock that my Hot lime order was cancelled. SMH all good tho I'm sure they will go on deep discount soon.

Yep. Same thing happened to me, and, boy, did they take their sweet time letting me know :lol:. I was refunded but actually got duped a dollar because of the currency exchange. Nothing postive about it lol. |l

Missed the UNKNWN deal but, as mentioned, I found EXTRA BUTTER was on sale too and my pair was just delieverd today. I got every OG color now... yay! :tongue: Alongside it I also grabbed the new Reebok Answer IV Stepover too. :smokin

Last edited:
Notre has a Men's 12 in Concord for $55 shipped. 30% off when added to cart, entire site.

Was looking for a t shirt to go with the bacons but ended up stumbling across a track jacket instead. Let’s get matchy matchy :lol:.

Woah. That looks great! I'm liking the Bacons more and more too. Who makes the jacket? :wow:

Still waiting for Hot Corals to his disco

The Hot Corals are the only OG color I paid retail for. It seems they were more limited and only sold at specific stores. My size 9 is flying online so I grabbed them from Snipes. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom